• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Or Mewtwo?

Mew Or Mewtwo, Which Would You Have?

• Mew

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 55 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Tied up, it is no more.

I like Mewtwo, primarily because of its looks. I don't really care much for being mindful of any Pokémon's stats... so I pick favorites by how they look. Frankly, I like Mewtwo's design more tha Mew's.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    mew is stronger and better

my lvl 98 mew beat my friends evd lvl 100 mewtwo on pbr with shadow ball
    it ko'd him and it wasnt a critical hit

Then it wasn't EV'd, because an EV'd mewtwo would outspeed mew and OHKO with its shadow ball.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Mewtwo. He's just so much more.........cool.
    And besides, I have a girl at my school that LOOKS LIKE MEWTWO. NO JOKE.

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
    Mew: HP/100 Atk/100 Def/100 SpA/100 SpD/100 Spe/100 BST = 600
    Mewtwo: HP/106 Atk/110 Def/90 SpA/154 SpD/90 Spe/130 BST = 680

Mewtwo obviously has the upper hand on Mew when comparing base stats. However, Mew obviously has an advantage over Mewtwo in being able to learn every TM, HM, and Move Tutor move in the game + a few exclusive moves it learns through level up.

Really though, both can have completely different roles in battle, so it makes comparison rather difficult...

well, rather than base on stats/move pool, I'll judge by who I think is more visually appealing. ^^; And that... is Mewtwo.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I chose Mewtwo because of the fact that it has always been accessible to me and can rival Arceus in Anime.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    Sir, it doesn't matter if he's natural or not. The fact is that he is most indefinitely stronger. Mewtwo is stronger than Mew, and you don't need proof to make that judgement. It's obvious who would win seeing their stats.

No one won in The First Pokemon Movie.Mew dodged most attacks anyway.And Mew could also use transform tobecome Mewtwo and defeat him.AND I'M NOT A BOY SO DON'T CALL ME SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    wow can't believe mew two is winning. It looks like....something....that's sick lol mew ftw

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    mewtwo, he's a badass, he has more powerful attacks

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    MEW IS NOT OVERRATED!!!!!!!!! HE CREATED POKEMON!!!!!!!! YA CAN"T GET A COOLER POKEMON BESIDES LUGIA THE LEGANDRY BIRDS AND RAYQUAZA!!!

Annoying caps abuse is annoying.

And mew did not create other pokemon.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I dunno....I guess I like Mew better in general, but I'd rather use Mewtwo for battling =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    mewtwo, he is good and he is the second strongest pokemon, check serebii's list.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Neither.

Seriously, I don't like Mew or Mewtwo. :/ Everyone seems to love them... but if I had to pick, I guess I would pick Mew. She can learn every TM... and fill pretty much any role in a team. All she needs is Heal Bell or something...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back