• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew or Mewtwo

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Who do you prefer in looks and/or combat? Personally, I prefer Mew for both.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Mew, mew, mew, mew <3 (Im sure you can guess why :3)

Also, Mewtwo just a clone of Mew (Well, im not sure if thats the same with the Games, considering in the anime hes a clone)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Even though I obtained Mew from the wifi event, I have yet to use it in battle. But at the moment I perfer Mewtwo, based on looks (and battle). Im so used to it knocking out all my opponents in my FRLG games :D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Who do you prefer in looks and/or combat?
    Mew. I prefer Mew for both of them and who can resist the cute giggly innocence of Mew? :3
    I think it's a really cute Pokemon too, so that's why I go for Mew.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Mew. Shiny is better, it is cuter, and non evil :) And it floats around in a pink bubble! O So Bubbly!

[and mew can learn any Tm and HM, which is extraordinary]

Years
  • Hm, that's a hard one... ><
    I like Mew since it's so cute and has an awesome shiny (<3 blue Mew), but it's soooo.... "trying to be cute" all the time. And I like Mewtwo because of its design (it's hella fun to draw, man T^T), but he thinks he's sooooo cool since he's "the strongest Pokemon ever" n' shizz. WELL NOW THERE'S STUPID ARCEUS-- ... I'll go with Mew. :x

Years
  • I'm gonna be contradictory to current popular opinion in the thread and say Mewtwo, since I was on the fence as to which one I liked better until I saw that Mewtwo needed more love. Mewtwo was fun to play as on Melee in addition to being fun to control in R/B/Y.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Quite hard to decide. I like Mew for being soooooooooo cute and Mewtwo for being badass.
    But if so, I'd pick Mew since it's just, too cute to resist till I wanna hug it. x3

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Mew because it's adorabibble and was fun to catch back in Yellow using that easter egg 'cheat' where you fly to the lavender town route.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I'm going to have to say Mew because it's so tiny and cute.
    Mew or Mewtwo

Years
  • Mewtwo, I have always liked it more than Mew for some reason. I guess ever since I watched the first movie years ago, I always thought Mewtwo was epic.

Back