• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew pokemon card?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    Does anyone know if they ever came out with a Mew pokemon card? My sister has a Japanese Mew but we were both wondering if they ever came out with a Mew in the U.S.?
    And I'm not talking about promo or power cards, just the original pokemon cards.
    Does it even exist?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • This goes in the Pokemon TCG section. Make sure you read the forum descriptions so you know where to post next time.
    *Moved*

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    Well I can't post a picture of it, but it shows Mew floating with bubbles around it and everything is in Japanese. But that's the only one she has. But yeah, she was just curious to see if there was an english one or not cause it would complete her collection of the first generation.

Years
  • Well I can't post a picture of it, but it shows Mew floating with bubbles around it and everything is in Japanese. But that's the only one she has. But yeah, she was just curious to see if there was an english one or not cause it would complete her collection of the first generation.

Well, like I said, not from the sets that correspond with the first generation... though that depends on whether you consider Southern Islands a first or second generation set. I do believe it has a Mew in it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    Naw, it's not that one. Oh well, I guess we'll have to keep on looking lol Thanx :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    You're talking about the Mew from the Japanese Fossil expansion. They did not release this Mew card in the English Fossil set, but they did make an English print of it as a black star promo.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • No, I have at least ten of the Promo Mews (Not the Ancient Mew one) if you want one of those. :P

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but they have made non-promo Mews in some of the newer sets. I have one and I'll have to go check what set it's from.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    So then according to the page that you posted, billios, it's still a promo card? But mine doesn't have the little poke ball on the bottom right hand corner of the picture I believe >.>....But that's the card I have.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have a Mew card that's different then that old Japanese one.. it's more recent, and definitely in English. However, it's a promo, and not an 'official' card, but it still exists. Wish I knew how to find a picture of it. If I remember correctly, the whole card is purple, and the picture of Mew is a close up.

Back