• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Vs Mewtwo

Mew Vs Mewtwo

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    Another epic battle between the legends, but who would win here?

Mew looks like a tactically stronger Pokemon to me, but what are your opinions?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Mewtwo has the supreme stats, but Mew has a more versatile movepool. :/

Mewtwo seems the more obvious choice though...more speed and special attack, etc...

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    With Mew knowing every single attack known to poke/man kind, you could come up with a good strategy to beat even Mewtwo. Maybe a sleep inducing attack, then a toxic to do continual damage. Finally, stall with protect/ get rid of recover.

Mewtwo still would kill Mew though.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like Mew better (not by much, though), but if I completed the main game with one on one file, and one on another, and linked up and fought, Mewtwo would win. That's my equalizer.

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    At first I was thinking Mew, with a +speed nature and max speed evs and ivs
    put Mewtwo to sleep, then whittle away with dark pulse, could possibly work
    but Mewtwo is way better

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Mew is the dna or all Pokemon and hence learn every single move however with saying that Mewtwo was made in mew's image and technically made stronger and smarter. so even though I would like to say Mew it has to be Mewtwo.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    I would say that I like Mew for it's looks, and I would use it for a contest, but for a battle I would say that Mewtwo is stronger.*nods*

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    I would have to say, that mewtwo would overall crush mew but still mew can sometimes overpower mewtwo. probably because mewtwo was made scientifically from mews DNA so.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    With Mew knowing every single attack known to poke/man kind, you could come up with a good strategy to beat even Mewtwo. Maybe a sleep inducing attack, then a toxic to do continual damage. Finally, stall with protect/ get rid of recover.

Mewtwo still would kill Mew though.

I thought only one status effect was allowed on a pokemon at a time 0_o

Mewtwo would absolutely win, despite the lack of 10 defense EV's. 154 Sp. Attack Base stats are very high, and with the advantage of speed and HP, it will be amazing if mew could pull of a K.O on mewtwo. Do remember that mewtwo was the strongest pokemon(in BST) before Arceus came along.
    Mew has transform, but one turn is all it needs to give mew a KO.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
    If mew was faster it probably would get the vote. Though I guess as it is now, Mewtwo would win, probably overkill really... Although I love mew! ^^ I think it's really cute.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    overannoyness...

Mew is the dna or all Pokemon and hence learn every single move however with saying that Mewtwo was made in mew's image and technically made stronger and smarter. so even though I would like to say Mew it has to be Mewtwo.
    Mew can't learn every single move. o_o; Just every TM / HM. That excludes a lot.

And to whoever said Mew can learn Dark Pulse (I know someone did I just can't be bothered to look), it can't.

Back