• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Why, yes indeed I do consider Mew to be a cat. Rather, a kitten. Meow!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Iveechan said:
    Mew looks more like a gerbil or kangaroo rat. Its body shape is nothing like a cat's.
    But consider mew's name. Mew. The sound a kitty makes. It's a kitty. :cross-eye

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    It looks like a cross between a kitten and a baby kangaroo to me. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    It's not upright. It has psychic powers. It floats in whatever position it wants.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    But I see it floating in an upright position most of the time. XD I know it just floats, but I don't know how to say what I mean. XD

There are a lot of different ways of looking at it. I do think it's mostly like a kitten. I'm not saying it is a kangaroo or anything. XD

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Yeah, definetly a cat. And like people said, look at the name...Mew...Cat's go Mew or Meow or whatever. :P And Mewtwo looks even more like a cat...just stading upright. :P

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I think mew is hybrid between a cat and mouse. His face is certainely cat like structure but the eyes and ears to mee and even the feet seem to be more mosue like. The body and tail and cry are difentaly cat like.

Back