• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewthree anyone? should it ACTUALLY appear in a future game?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Mew and Mewtwo were introduced in the same generation. So if a Mewthree just popped up out of nowhere 4 generations later... wouldn't that be kind of strange? xD;
    Anyways, I'm pretty much against the creation of a Mewthree. I just don't see the need for it. Plus, it would be way too strong for the game to stand. I mean, they would have to create an Uber for Ubers environment just for Mewthree. ._.;

MEWTHREE HAS ARMOR TOO! :D

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Mewthree is just a stupid idea...

No,that thing is ugly enough....now why would we want it in a real game?

no, mewthree doesn't need to be in another game. he's already in chaos black

No. Sounds dumb to me, not a good idea.

Hell no XD
    We've already got Mew and Mewtwo, what else do ya'll want?
    So a definite no.

see? mewtree really doesn't belong.
    but sure include it in your hack,i can't stop you....

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Why make a clone of a clone? On top of that, why make anything based off of the past Legendaries, in a future game? The only thing that should be consistent in Pokemon game Legendaries are your "Mew"-like Pokemon, (by that, I mean your base 100 stats Pokemon, like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and Shaymin) and some sort of Legendary struggle; forced by nefarious means, or otherwise.

On top of that, a Legendary Trio that is unique to that Generation; good examples being the Legendary Birds of Kanto, and the Legendary Dogs of Johto.

They should NEVER, under ANY circumstances, duplicate the Mew <--> Mewtwo thing; especially with the same Pokemon.

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    To all the haters, Mewthree wouldn't need to be based from Mewtwo (or even called Mewthree *shudder*), it could be like an alternate evolution thingy... except Mew wouldn't evolve into either of them. =P

I've got to say no, though. Tarnish not my memories!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I vote Mewthree, four, five, and infinity!

But really now,
    Mewtwo has high enough stats, do you want mewthree to have 600 stats?!

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • Mewthree doesn't exist and it shouldn't exist either remember back in the original series how we saw that Pokemon that dexter couldn't read? that is what people actually believe Mewthree is that's still just Mewtwo Mewthree is only a fake speculation and rumor people have made up. Mewthree is in only one game I know and it's a hack it's called Pokemon Chaos Black. There end of story Mewthree just shouldn't exist if it does Pokemon will turn very very bad

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    What? Everybody knows Mewthree already appeared on the old Sega Genesis game Pokemon Chronicles: Giovanni about 6 years ago.

Seriously, it wasn't a great game, but you must have played it at least once, even if you just hired it from the video store.

5703vcr

Lemonman
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    im nowhere near being able to even attempt a hack containing mewthree but if i did it wouldnt be stronger than mewthree because the story would go that the boss of team ...... (something to do with the moon i think) tried to recreate mewtwo using the besrk gene but it failed and the new pokemon (mewthree) wasnt as strong as he had hoped and had learned that the team was evil. mewthree didnt want to be evil so fled somewhere or other to never use his power. this is where the story breaks down cos im not sure where he goes or how the hero finds him...

anyway eventually at the end of the game (after mewthree has fled whenever you need his help) the boss is trying to get to the moon to find Lunox (the 'mother clefairy') and he angers it. the hero catches it but by this time lunox has sent a meteor storm flying directly for whatever the region ur in is. mewthree then appears and apparantly sacrifices itself by putting all its power into one psychic shield thus saving everyone.

however after the elite 4, by unlocking something by doing something else you find mewthree and he says he has discovered he can use his powers for good so he challenges the hero to see if he is worthy to own him of something like that. and thats how you catch mewthree. no mewtwo or mew involved so no overloading on the mews.

you can tell me if its a stupid idea. im not too sure about it myself but its the first thing i came up with lol :D

any way i think this could only work in a hack (since one of the points of hacks is to do things the main games never would) and not in a real game. it might not even work in a hack but i may as well see.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    What? Everybody knows Mewthree already appeared on the old Sega Genesis game Pokemon Chronicles: Giovanni about 6 years ago.

Seriously, it wasn't a great game, but you must have played it at least once, even if you just hired it from the video store.

Seriously!!! did it really appear???, were did you find such??

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    What will Mewthree accomplish? What the HELL would Mewthree be? A clone of Mewtwo who is a clone of Mew? No thanks, I'd rather have original Pokemon than some unoriginal garbage like Mewthree (especially since Mewtwo and Mew haven't appeared for 3 whole games)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i would agree^
    mewthree belongs in a fake pokemon game which is chaosblack.
    but sure include it in your hack 5703vcr, we can't stop you...(honestly,
    &
    are the only "mews" to belong in the real pokemon game)

Back