• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo or Arceus?

Which one is stronger and/or better?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • Arceus

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
    Years
    Arceus is my best,
    before i read Pokemon Special Manga, i like Mewtwo.
    But after i read Pokemon Special Manga : Red Arc.

I know that Mewtwo is fusion of 70% of Mew gen and 30% of Blaine Gen,
    it's make me feel so afraid.
    Mewtwo is half human

MirandaxPikachu

Lovin' Pikachu since 1999.
    Years
    I have to say Mewtwo, not only because he was in the first movie, or because he was in the first gen. Simply because he will always be the strongest Pokemon for me, so I vote for Mewtwo. He was in my childhood, and he still is. He is the only one who made me cry during the movies ghehe.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mewtwo hands down. It looks a lot better, doesn't have the God gimmick driving it down, and is one of the best legendary Pokemon of all time. Arceus is just an overpowered gimmick deer thing that needs a brush. Mewtwo is awesome and science-y! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mewtwo is a very strong psychic-type Pokémon, but Arceus is the creator of Pokémon. It's the Pokémon God. So, for that reason, Arceus has to be the stronger one out of the two. Don't think I like Arceus, though, because I actually don't like it at all. It looks very, very ugly to me. :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Competitively? Mewtwo, since I never really used my Arceus.

Personally? Still Mewtwo. He's a classic, and I've always been more fond of the older Pokemon. Not to mention he just looks like a badass.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Because Arceus looks like a divine llama, I'm going with Mewtwo. Simply put, Mewtwo is a badass, while Arceus just isn't. So Mewtwo gets my vote.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Although I don't really care, I'm guessing Arceus is more powerful than MewTwo but they're great to use.

I prefer Arceus. I don't like MewTwo's design all that much, in fact I never really took a liking to MewTwo. Arceus' design is neat and I like his theme of the 'God of all Pokemon.'

If it came down to Arceus or Mew, though, I'd probably pick Mew.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Mewtwo is EPIC! It's story is EPIC! Arceus SUX! Who wants a god?

I'd put my vote on Mewtwo. Now it shall be even happier!

Back