• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mewtwo or deoxys?

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    which pokemon do u think is better? mewtwo or deoxys i would say mewtwo it has awesome looks, amazing stats, and can learn any move

also can anybody tell me how to put pictures on my sig?

could somebody post on my thread?
    and can anybody put pictures on my sig?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i sent you a PM but plz dont 2ble post use the edit button
    and i like mew2 better.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    I vote for Mewtwo, he is waaay better than deoxys.

and one more thing...read the rules!!

Years
    Mewtwo doesn't learn every move, I think Mew does.

Personally, I like Deoxys better, but I know that Mewtwo is much stronger.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    I like mewtwo better. He seems more like the classic uber strong pokemon at the end of the game. Also he is so much cooler than Deoxys

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    which pokemon do u think is better? mewtwo or deoxys i would say mewtwo it has awesome looks, amazing stats, and can learn any move
    Mewtwo doesn't learn every move, I think Mew does.
    Uh... Mewtwo doesn't learn every move, and neither does Mew; Mew can just learn every TM/HM/Move tutor move, plus a couple of moves of its own.

Even though Mewtwo is much more useful in battle, I'll have to say Deoxys is my favourite of the two. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like either of them, but at least Deoxys is original instead of being a Mew rip-off.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    No!

There was a time for posts like these, and unfortunately, it is no longer that time. You see, far before water existed, there was an era called "The Circular Square Era". It is in my beliefs that this post was to be posted then. In that time, most people liked to draw pictures on mountains using only the hair on their heads. There is a famous story that took place in this time that you may have heard. It was about a boy who, when fishing, caught a lake inside of a pan. Many heroic deeds were done that should be remembered. Among them are the destian's helping the trees with the window incident, the incredible battle for the cactus hat rack, and many more things that I would mention if my superior was not speaking with plastic.

That time was a time, as all times are, for certain things to be done in a timely fasion, where as votes need equality. The things pertaining to technical dynamics are far more sandy, on the other hand.

Returning to my subject, I must say that in order for things to be done in a sophisticated manner, you should tell what is your Era of choice. Then, simpletons like me would have no trouble whilst reading your posts! I am sorry to complain, as usually it is by my word that trees fall, but I really must say that this is outrageous.

Last edited:

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Deoxys-F schools Mewtwo if it has enough speed. Deoxys-L stalls Mewtwo to death. Deoxys-E isn't as great as the other two.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    You have to give people time to reply to threads, not just ask people to 3 minutes later. >_>

Anyway, I prefer Mewtwo, but I do like Deoxys. Mewtwo just always appealed to me more than Deoxys.

Shorty

Years
    Well, I am mostly a Mew fan so I will definitely be rooting for its successor! Mewtwo rocks! ^_^

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Definitly Mew2. Deoxys is just.... wierd. And the noise it makes always makes me think of war of the worlds :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I vote Mewtwo too.
    He actually has some background and stuff...deoxys is just kinda there...and deoxys is kinda scary.
    but that's just my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    mewtwo cause either de's def is too low but good attack or his def is waaaay to high and hardly no attack.

Back