• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    it isnt bad... but i think you should change the title screen pic to a pikachu since the game is played as ash so its only natural to have the pic of a pikachu.

other than that it is a pretty good hack, just needs some improving.

please note: even tho im a newbie i want to say that i am already in the making of a pokemon hack, quite a funny one too. So DONT underestimate me!

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Whoah whoah! Back down killer. :)

And no, sorry.

It's only natural the Mewtwo is going to be on the titlescreen.

The movie is about Mewtwo anyways.

Danno

Years
    I intend to get some more work done on this soon, but my own computer sucks... so all my hacking is done on my friend's comp.

With his graduation coming so near, he needs to finish his Online Course, so theres no telling when I'll be able to get anything done.

Let's hope for the best!

Danno

Years
    Very nice hack. But you should spice up the thread alittle.

Not sure I know what you mean there. As for the design of the first post, that's about the best I can do. If that's not good enough for your tastes, I apologize. But really, this is about the game, not the thread.

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
    Didn't Ash have a charizard in the movie?
    Never mind i saw how oak gives it to you.

Last edited:

Danno

Years
    This game is about to get a new change, some may like it and others will not...

I've already talked it over with most of the team though, and it's gonna happen.

More info on this soon.

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    I like this hack a lot and if I may I would like to support this hack :)

Keep doing a good job :)

P.S. I loved Pokemon the first movie So I like this game a lot :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    I grew up watching the 1st and 2nd seasons of Pokemon, and love them to this day. The first movie is my favourite movie, and when I was about 7, it actually made me cry at the last part >,<.
    Anyways, I'd love to support this hack and help out as much as possible, and then possibly put onto a game cartridge to play myself with permission.
    I heard you needed the 4 flying Mews, and I can do that quite easily.
    Please note: I'm not very good at scripting, I can do the very basic.

I support this hack 100%!!!

Danno

Years
    Well I'm sorry to crush your dreams, but our team has made a very big decision.

We are remaking what we have and continuing the game in RPG Maker XP.

That means this is no longer a rom hack project... and if we could possibly get this thread moved over there to the Game Development > Games Showcase, I'd do whatever changes I needed to to the first post.

Please, if a moderator would respond to this before making a decision to lock; I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here is a video of the beginning as it stands right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG0bLbPuJNI

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years

That means this is no longer a rom hack project... and if we could possibly get this thread moved over there to the Game Development > Games Showcase, I'd do whatever changes I needed to to the first post.

Please, if a moderator would respond to this before making a decision to lock; I'd greatly appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTNa86Zf76Q
    So, another hack moving to the RPG section ^^ Well, I hope you enjoy your transition, and I hope that the game making section gives you what you want ^^ I'll certainly be watching the progress through that section. I wish you luck :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Your thread can't be moved to the Games Showcase section, you'll have to make a new one there.

Danno

Years
    I see. Well, will you leave this open long enough for me to create the necessary things for that game, and close it when needed? I'd appreciate it, a lot.

roudon

Legend Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I really like your ash sprite good job ..........meoth thats right :)

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG0bLbPuJNI

Awww, that sucks. Oh well. I'm sure you will be able to do more stuff right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back