• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo's New Threat(Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hmm? Where's Alana at?

Tiff
    --------

After getting the rain shaken off of them, Tiff, Socrates, Flower and Happy all sat down on a small bench inside the building they had stopped in. When many more people came in though, Flower had hopped off of the bench to get a look at them all. There were many strong trainers around, and Flower commented on them all.

{So many... they kinda scare me...,} the Vulpix said nervously, {They probably have powerful pokemon!}

After jumping down from the bench, Happy scoffed at the Vulpix's fear, and his slick yet feathery, yellow arms folded. {You're such a whimp. Besides, there's no fighting inside. You're safe for now.}

{I am NOT a whimp Happy!!} Flower shouted, a small whisp of fire escaping her mouth.

Socrates stepped between the two pokemon, {Enough!} he growled angrily, {There is no reason to argue with such a young Vulpix, Happy. You should know better than that. And Flower, you need to control your temper.}

Tiff stepped up too, though she hadn't noticed the arguing. "Hey guys! Isn't this cool! I'm so excited; we haven't ever been invited to anything like this before...!" she said, smiling happily.

That's when a boy approached the small group and asked Tiff what was going on. She tilted her head for a moment, and then answered with a smile.

"Oh, we're here for the party! You know, the one with the pokemon master guy? Yeah, we're psyched! I wonder when the ferry will show up?" she replied, bouncing slightly with the excitement, "My name's Tiffany by the way. Tiff for short please. Tiffany makes me sound like a flower or something! Oh, and these are my three pokemon and best friends: Flower the Vulpix, Happy the Psyduck, and Socrates the Charmeleon. Though... I'm still not used to Socrates being a Charmeleon. To me he'll always be my little Charmander...."

Socrates blushed a bit. Happy rolled his eyes at the embarrassment. While Flower faced a large window showing the harsh storm that was developing. She didn't like the feel of things... and she was starting to suspect that her fear was not of the many trainers, but of something else....

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: I wonder too.

IC:"Well me too. I was invited to this little party too." said Mike.

He looked at the pokemon around Tiff. A little on the unevole side but this girl must be powerful if this pokemon master guy chose her to come. He then motion to Charizard to come and Sana.

"Well your pokemon don't look that tough but I bet when in battle they are unbeatable." said MIke. Charizard finally came over to him.

"Well this is my trusty Charizard. Been with me ever since." he said proudly. "I also have Medicham, a Gyrarados, Absol, Nidoqueen, and a Skarmory too."

"And my name is Sana." said Sana. "I just following him around."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: No. But Charizard_maa, you'll have to drop Sana. She wasn't invited and can only follow you so far. Just a reminder.

IC: Alana thanked the waitress and stood up. "That was good."

'Yep. I was worried that the food would be horrid.'

"I wasn't Chikorita. Places like these usually have good food. It helps with business."

'I guess that's true...sometimes. Anyway, let's go and take a look around. It's getting kind of dark. They'll porbably insist we get a room or something for tonight.'

'I wish we could set off today. I don't want to wait until tomorrow.'

"We have to. It's a party so there must be others invited. And not everyone can get here in such a short amount of time. Come on. Let's see if we can find a place to stay." Both of the girl's Pokemon nodded and followed her as she set off to speak with the warf manager.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    What was your name again.
    Jalen tels the old lady his name anf leaves.
    Well i am on my way.
    Go Charizard! sayed Jalen.
    I need you to take me to a far away island.
    It is called New Island.
    As he flies he sees a tiny island.
    But as Jalen gets closer it is huge!
    Jalen tells Charizard to stop when he sees a women.
    hello lady says Jalen. Is this New Island?
    New what why i don't know.
    I have never evven heared of it.
    Than all of a sudden
    was that good?OOC

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: I guess that. I was hoping she could stay like Brock and Misty did in the movie but you the boss.

IC:Mike notice that the storm was seeming to grow worst. ?I wonder if the party still going to happen.

?Why you say that?? asked Sana.

?Well if we getting there by boat then it my be to dangerous for the boat to past.? Said Mike.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back