• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo's New Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    Blade saw some more people walk in, and he went to get some food; He couldn't decide on what to eat, just before he was about to choose a lady annouced "I'm sorry, the trip to New Island has been canceled" as she said that all the trainers crouded around lodging complaints in regards to it. Blade on the otherhand just sat and listened and giggled, a few trainers heared him and gave him greasy looks, that just made him laugh more. There where only a couple of trainers still siting down, and not worrying(sp?) about it.

Blade grabbed one of him Pokeballs, walked to the door as he done that the lady said "Where do you think your going young man?", Blade looked at her and said "Where do you think..To the **** island!" his action as he said was opening the door and moving towards the edge of the wharf with water spraying in his face.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Hearing the announcement, Lex was frustrated and angry. He exited the Wharf. The rain had picked up and it was showering. Once you walked outside you could feel the heavy rain stinging as if thousands of needle were being inserted into your body. Lex quickly took out a poncho and placed it over himself. If I use Murkrow, he will get seriously hurt by the rain. I know! Sharpeado! It will be difficult but he has the capability and power to drive me over there!... Lex though. He summoned Sharpeado and with splash he landed in the water. Lex jumped on top of him. "Is it ok? Sharpeado?" Lex asked. "Sharp!Sharp!" Sharpeado nodded.

The waves were powerful and breathtaking but Lex and his strong pokemon could still overcome it. Lex began...

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Chris, a 5'7'' male wearing an all black cloak that did not show any skin or nothing stood up upon hearing the anousement calmly walked to the bathroom sent out his umbreon (who was all black without the gold rings) as soon she touched the ground both mine and umbreons glowed blue as we teleported to the island (my charcter is psy btw and can 1 of you find out the hard way by insulting my character?) after showing the lady my invite I walked into the large well lit room and stood in the darkest corner making my self completely invisble

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: We weren't even suposed to leave till the next day. So we'll just say it is the next day.

Alana walked calmly outside. Her Chikorita on her head and her Pidgey hoving above them. She looked at the storm that was getting worse every second. She tossed a Pokeball into the air and released her Fearow. She hopped on, grabbed Pidgey, and flew off. The winds were feirce but Fearow held up fine. Alana pulled on her jacket as they flew on. The harbor manager looked desperate. Officer Jenny was beside her. They were calling to all the departing trainers. "Stop! The storm is too dangerous! You'll be blown away." The harbor manager placed a hand on Officer Jenny's shoulder.

"You can't stop those whose hearts are set. Those young triners will be great Pokemon masters. I know they will." Officer Jenny looked towards the churning sea and nodded.

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
    OOC: i'm a little late but i'll joinin.

IC: Adaia raced through the pouring rain towards the wharf, her usually billowing red pants clinging to her legs.. She had beaten a man, dressed in black and trying to take her Pokemon. He claimed to be from Team Magma, saying the name in a way that showed that he expected her to cower in fear and give up her Pokemon. She snorted with laughter. Yeah, right. She had beaten him but it hadn't been easy. She had mainly fire and flying Pokemon and he had used a team of Poochyenas and Carvanhas. Soon afterwards a dragonite had come and given her an electronic card, inviting her to come to meet the world's greatest Pokemon trainer. A holograph of a woman had given her instructions and here she was, racing through the rain for the wharf. She dashed inside and brought out Pyrona.
    'Pyrona, I know you'retired but could you please help me dry off?' she asked. The Rapidash nodded and did flame throwers around her trainer until she was dry. They had done this many times before. Adaia returned Pyrona and looked around. After a bit, she walked over to a healing machine that was in the corner. There was a sign on it saying 'Out of Order'.
    'Hmm...' Adaia said and rolled up the white, red embroidered sleeves of her billowing shirt, drew from her bag a set of tools and began to work. Her father had been a mechanic and Adaia had spent much time around him and his work so she had the machine working in no time. She healed her Pokemon and then walked out to a door where she could see the dock. Officer Jenny and the Harbour Master were watching as a girl flew off acros the raging sea for the Island. After a slight thought, Adaia slipped out into the storm, sending out Belle, her Pidgeot. She drew out her red scarfand tied it around her head like a bandanna and then Belle came and stood next to her, knowing what her mistress wanted. Adaia climbed on Belle's back and the flying Pokemon took off, her mistress and rider laughing wildly at the joy of flying. Adaia then leaned forward, her golden, red flecked eyes gleaming at the challenge ahead of her. After an hour of flying they came into the eye of the storm and landed on the jetty of the island thay lay in the eye. The woman from the hologram was there and, after showing her invitation, Adaia was led up to a huge, grand roo, Belle flying slowly alongside her. No-one was in the room as far as Adaia could see. She sat down at the huge table in the centre of the hall, letting out allher Pokemon at the woman's bidding. Belle perched on the chair beside Adaia while Pyrona, Danielle (Adaia's Arcanine) and Presage (Adaia's Ninetails) all wandered around the hall. Sirene, Adaia's Persian lay on her mistress's lap and Spear (Adaia's Spearow) sat on his mistress's head. Adaia stared around the grand room, wondering whether anyone else would or had made it to the Island and who the 'world's greatest Pokemon master' was.

Alana

Years
    Alana tapped Fearow and the large bird sped ahead through the pounding winds and doun pour of rain. The storm was like a hurricane only ten maybe twenty times worse. But that didn't bother her much. She knew Fearow could take it. They flew on and on. Fearow was getting tired but he held strong. Suddenly the winds and rain stopped. Alana looked around. "We must be in the eye of the storm." She spotted an island below. "That must be New Island. Come on." The flew down and landed on the island. Alana recalled Fearow. She looked around the dock. The woman from the hologram walked foward with a lanturn. "Do you have the invitaion?" Alana nodded and pulled out the hologram card. The hologram appeared again and said, "This trainer has come here by invitation. You may let them in." The woman nodded and led Alana to a large set of doors. She knocked and they creeked opened. "Please release your POkemon and join the other. The rest should arrive shortly." She left.

mir

Years
    could I join?
    Mircea ,a 12 year-old boy was walking with his Pikachu ,Thunder,when a trainer challenged him."Have you got the courage to battle me?" he said."Bring it on!" Mircea said."Nidorino!" the rival said."Flamer,I coose you!" said the boy and a Charizard appeared."Fire Spin!" Mircea shouted."Headbutt!" the rival screamed."Flamer,Giga Blast!" the boy shouted and Flamer attacked the Nidorino.The rival returned his Nidorino in his pokeball."You're worthy" the guy said."I want to give you this invitation from my master" he gived Mircea an invitation and fainted.Mircea looked in the envelope he finded something like a postacrd with two options "Yes" and "No".He choosed "Yes" and the looked at the holo-projector.A women appeared and invited him to a contest.Then she dissapeared."Flyer!" said the boy and a Pidgeot appeared."Take me to New Island" he said.Thunder climbed on his shoulder.When they arrived,Mircea sawd some trainers.He put Flyer in his pokeball and then walked to the fountain in the middle.He realesed his pokemon and they started eating.After they eated they awated to happen something.
    OOC:in the attachement tou will se me

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lex mounted Sharpeado and began to surf. The waves were treacherous and feirce but Lexs pokemon was skilled enough to overcome them. Lex gripped on to his fin reluctantly because of the tumbling waves. As the rode across the ocean under the ample rain, A immeasurable wave collapsed againt Sharpeado and Lex. They got back on track. After a period of time you could begin to see the Island. Lex looked around and he cold see many pokemon trainers riding their Lapras or their Wailord so easily going over the waves. Lex was overhere stuggling. Finally, he and Sharpeado, who was now exhausted reached the Island. "Thankyou Sharpeado! Good job! Rest." Lex thanked his Sharpeado. He looked around for any sign of his friends but he did not see them. He looked up at the massive, monumental building that stood strong in font of him. It seemed very odd and strange, but he entered.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Shinin walked out of the Wharf. Most of the people were already gone, so Shinin jumped on his Dragonair and they started flying. His Dragonair stopped all bad weather that was around them. The flew until they saw an island with a large, black castle. "That must be New Island." Shinin said to himself. They continued flying and they landed outside a large door. The woman from the hologram came out of the door.
    "Do you have an invitation?" she said.
    "Yeah." said Shinin as he took out his hologram card.
    "OK. Please enter and release all of your pokemon."
    Shinin walked in and released his Metang, his Sceptile, his Wailord and his Nidoking. He then sat down on a bench and looked around the giant room.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Ok one more person can join but that's all. Maybe neomon. But no more power playing. And you aren't supposed to know anything about Mewtwo. We've only just arrived. Please edit your post a little. Remember this isn't exactly likle the movie its different so you don't really know what to expect.

Alana looked around and released. She released a Ninetales, a Stantler, and a Totodile. These weren't all of her Pokemon bt she wouldn't show all of them till the real battle. Her Pokemon walked over to a corner of the room were a fountain they liked stood and started talking to each other. Alana walked to the center of the room where a large table stood covered in food. Alana took an apple and nibbled on it while she examined the room a bit more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    When she git to the warf and hear the anouncement she sighed and took out rune's pokeball and let him out and dove into the water he fallowed her and she grabed his shell and may flew over head"Im going to get to the new island no matter what"she thought to herself and toled rune to speed up.She prefured to traval by pokemon then boat anyway but new that all who trid wouldent make it and hoped that she was good enough to get there. After a long swim she called pigeotto down closer to the water and clibed on and called rune back and flew the rest of the way to the island whan she got there she let out her pokemon and showed her pokemon to the lady at the door and was led in.Rune stayed right to her left and pigeotto,may,walked on her right cleaning his fethers and shaking raine off"soooo"she said looking around at the other trainers"this is it"may chirped and rune gave a grunt.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    OOC:Switching to first person
    Waves were an obstical.It was an hour or so before we got there. It was a strange building with a windmill. I landed Dragonite and returned him. I went inside and a lady greeted me. "DO you have your invitation?" she asked. I showed it to her. "Follow me." She said.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Rune turnd and saw a new arival and nuged his tranir and she turnd around and walked over may falowing behind her "hello"she said holding out her hand"im devyn who are you and what did you use as transportation to get to the island"she asked her swords sheth coverd in pokeballs of different colors with rune sibals carved onto them to give each one a speceal meaning.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    In the enterance of the Castle, a pleasent women almost perfect said "Excuse me, Do you have you invitation?" "Yes, I do!" Lex exclaimed showing the invitation to the women with such like robotic movements. He entered to the vast building. There was an abundance of trainers with their pokemon summoned.

Lex untangeled his belt and began releasing every pokemon.
    Mewtwo's New Threat
    Mewtwo's New Threat
    Mewtwo's New Threat
    Mewtwo's New Threat
    Mewtwo's New Threat
    and
    Mewtwo's New Threat
    , appeared from within their pokeballs. He felt proud and he was also showing off a bit. He sat down and examined the trainers who had strong pokemon. This seemed very strange, this castle and the invitation. He went up to the table filled will various foods. He eat some and offered some to his Pokemon. He waited around.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: Hurry up and get here all so I can introduce the new and improved Mewtwo.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I step out of the shadows and all m pokeballs start to shake as my eyes glow blue as 3 pokeballs fly out of each sleave in my cloak. When they hit the ground, they open and a bright flash of light comes out of them. when the light disappears a Chrazard, Umbreon, Feraligator, Espeon, Skeptile, & an Eevee all darted for the nearest shadows. After sending out a telepathic message to my pokemon, one by one they came out of the shadows before going to play with the other pokemon. Only one of my pokemon remained my umbreon. I took a seat next to a relitively young girl and whispered to her "hello alana

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I was inside the tower when Lex avvived. My Pokemon Charizard,Vaporeon,Tyranitar,Salamance,Dragonite, and Donphan were out of their balls already. "Hello Lex." I said. "Cool place huh?" I sat down at the table and Vaporeon came up to me. It jumped on my lap. "Ya know, your a bit to big for my lap anymore."

Alana

Years
    Alana turned. "Hello. Might I ask your name?" A few more people had arrived and the lady was now standing inside the room. (All of you are now here right? Well we'll just say you are.) "Please enjoy the feast. My master will appear shortly." (Please don't try to control Mewtwo or make him appear early ok.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back