• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson's "Ghost"

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Jesus Christ be with me! I just examined it further. Someone said that "Since when do Ghosts cast shadows on the floor", it's not on the floor! It walking HALF WAY DOWN THE HALL WAY! It's not at the back! It's in the middle of the hallway! Look at it closely! I thought "Yeah just a shadow of... something" But it's that's true then whoa.... It looks like it's a shadow but it's not because it's not actually on the wall. *Goes and watches it for the 3rd time* Of course I could be wrong

Lunatone

The Meteorite Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    UraharaSteph said:
    "If Michael really did feel like a kid, then why would he leave that place? He loved Neverland so it makes sense that he would stay there. Most child spirits don't know there dead, maybe that's what this is all about."

I totally agree with your mother. I'm not at all surprised if we was still there.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I'm not even gonna click the link.....

First I thought this was a reference to his music video/movie by the same name

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    This annoys me. A guy obviously walked past in that room but you could only see his shadow which could be then seen on the wall.. and I greatly doubt that the guy was MJ himself! They're just trying to make something out of nothing.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I wanna say it's real, but it's not.

As much as I believe in ghosts and as much as I love MJ, it's fake.

But I agree, he will moonwalk the earth.
    Michael Jackson's "Ghost"

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Like the author mentioned in the article, it was probably just the shadow of an unseen crew member.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I very much believe in supernatural activities, such as that not yet known 'ghost'.

As 非常に高いレベル said, I highly doubt that CNN would pull such a serious, and disgraceful joke just to make an extra buck. Especially since how all the MJ fans feel about this. They most likely believe in it, and I don't blame them. That's pretty freakin' scary.

I'm kind of in between this dilemma, so, it could be either the ghost of MJ or an unseen crew member.
    But, it did look as if it was moon walking. XD;

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    I don't seem to understand why they always make up bull **** about michael jackson if it was a ghost the camera would have been shaking a bit because the camera man oviously would have been scared or astounded

Cid

Years
    Since the laptop I'm using is so darn slow, I can't seem to find a way to play the vid. (it IS a vid, right?)

Anyway, if I do see it, I believe I can't say on whether it's real or not. Who knows?
    It wouldn't be nice to the MJ fans if by any chance this turns out to be fake, so I guess it's just up to what the viewer believes.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    With all the technology we got nowadays, we tend to make fun of what is happening in the present. Like that one.

And it's only a shadow of someone, nothing else.

If it's real, then it's probably searching for the one who stole his dead body...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Well, to be honest, this just looks like a load of rubbish. Michael Jackson is dead, and will never literally set a foot on the earth again. Unless someone attempts to make him stand on his own two dead feet. I have nothing against the paranormal and what not, I do believe in a few things to do with it, but all the same.. no. Ghosts are just a big no-no. There is no physical way a 'ghost' can be seen, in my opinion. If it can go through walls, then it just isn't a part of physical matter.. thus not being real. Unlike the "orbs" that people claim to see, these "orbs" are actually there, and are most commonly found in Swamps, or marshlands. These "orbs" are actually Will o wisp's, and have actually been sighted and recorded. So, I believe they are real. But, getting to my actual point.. I believe that the sighting of Michael Jackson's ghost is the biggest load of rubbish, ever. Once you're dead, you stay dead, unless of course you're in a hospital, or anywhere else and there has been either machinery or CPR to resuscitate you.

So no. Michael Jackson is dead, and he will stay dead. It's probably just another publicity stunt to escalate the growth of his reputation even more, whether it's a hater or a lover that believes it.. his reputation will still grow. And no, before anyone attacks me or smites me.. I have nothing against MJ, and I also believe that the jokes against him are really pathetic. :|

Back