• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Micheal Jackson Being A Pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I could really care less. I listen to his music (sometimes), his real life has nothing at all (unless he gets arrested) with his music. I just ignore it.

However, even though I don't care, I just think they were greedy parents trying to get money from Michael Jackson. :| I mean really..no one is that stupid. Not even Paris Hilton (who actually from what I have seen, isn't as stupid as people believe.)

Entertainment sections are fun also.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    What Are Your Oppinon on Micheal Jackson Being A Pedophile?

I Don't Think He Is A Pedophile

I have a better question: who cares? You didn't know the guy personally. You were just around to watch the media mess up someone's life, and spread propaganda about him.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think... that this thread is going to be causing a lot of problems, so... consider it locked. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back