• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3000 acting up

NismoZ

SMW Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2011
    So my mouse is a Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3000 (the newer one; I see the older one is still sold in Walmart), and it's been rather annoying lately. It's saying that the signal quality is low, yet the mouse is sitting right next to the receiver and I'm not having any connection issues at all. I can also go to Control Panel > Mouse and see that the signal is still excellent, and I can move the mouse across the room and it won't complain a bit. Also two notifications just came up in a row about it.

Years
    Wireless mice are the devil >:D

Seriously, though. There's a few things to try. Are you using any other wireless devices that might be interfering? Are the batteries dying (this could drop the signal strength)? Otherwise, if you installed drivers with it, it might be worth reinstalling them.

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I agree with Archer try to look around the room cause even something as a wirkess phone will interfere with it if it is not a bluetooth which that one is not. I would do that before you reinstall the drivers. If moving the other devices dose not hel then reinstall them and see what happens.

Back