• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight: A Darker than Black RP (M) (OOC)

Years
Clearly Midnight is full of a bunch of alcoholics, but it is good to know that even in a post apocalyptic setting people can still drink away their troubles xD

Clearly beer gives anyone a good time. xD

Its not our problem that this version of our world has nothing but drunks XD its only our fault if our characters become drunks!

Wait a minute!

darkpokemaster666 pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something down that was important!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Obviously the problem here is that we all need to be infinitely more drunk, I mean how else are we supposed to get over the fact that we're borderline-sociopathic super jerks who everyone wants to kill, nobody likes, and accidentally stole the sky?

Hmmm I think I need to rewrite Kendal to steal money and have the power of immunity to alcohol poisoning...with his price being that he must drink whenever he resists alcohol poisoning! Genius!

Sephear

Years
Practically around the corner from each other no less...maybe we should be set in Ireland instead of San Fran.

Sephear

Years
hehe, I don't know if this was what you thought of when kendal's ability interested you but there it is, let's see what we can divulge of Chris' poor damaged psyche shall we?

Glad you posted XD I was sort of in limbo because I needed a GOOD reason for Kendal to abandon his precious safety, he's not a power house like you guys y'know, ;)

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Practically around the corner from each other no less...maybe we should be set in Ireland instead of San Fran.

Considering I live in Ireland, I would find that quite funny! xD
Also sorry for not posting in the last few days, I was away unfortunately. But everything should be back to normal now. :)

Sephear

Years
Ireland is one of the places I would like to visit one day, along with Germany and England.

Years
@Wooliest - No worries :). Just keep posting at your current rate and you'll be fine. Also, I think you may be the first Irish person I have met on here.

@Darkpokemaster - I like horror movies :D

@Chili - Looks like we are going to have an interesting confrontation on our hands. mwahahahaha

Years
@gimmepie
Chris has some serious problems though... soooo

Also! Congratulations on winning the award for the most original role play :) I think you deservered a member award as well but I thought that I shouldn't have posted anything... which led me to not nominate you for the best RPer. I think I mite want to join Reapers: Keepers of balance if you have anymore slots open though! :)

Last edited:
Years
That's a bit of a late congratulations, but I am happy to receive it anyway xD.

I'm pleased that you are considering joining Repears but lets try to keep the discussion in here related to this RP.

Sephear

Years
Oh that's awesome! Congrats indeed buddy, I feel even more proud to be a part of Midnight now =D

Years
Again thank you but that was from ages ago.

Sorry for a slight decline in my activity I have another busy period in my life going on right now, but I haven't abandoned you :)

Back