• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Carnival

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Ok this is just something i put together. Needs work and it's a bit blank i know but it is a work in progress lol ^^

Let me know what you think ^^

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    thank you for putting it more clearly :) It took me a bit to draw but i got there in the end lol :) i'm hoping to do two more pics soon. One of Kakuna and Beedrill and one of something else lol

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    Oooh you have a great sense of understanding the horizon line. ^_^ You've also got such clean line art--I like how you did the contour of each individual Pokemon. The contour is one of the important aspects of the drawing because it "sets the stage" so to say. :D The Cubone especially looks super. ^o^ While you said it is a work in progress I can suggest one thing to keep in mind next time: When depicting distance or other such aspects (near or far, high, low, etc) try to remember that, as an object moves further away from the viewer it seems to get "smaller" but as the object becomes closer it seems to get "bigger". ^__^ Otherwise I can see that this is the draft to an uncoming piece that I wish to see when it's finished. :bandit: (I'm curious to see what other details you put in! :P )

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Thank you :D I am working on two pieces at the same time the other is a collection of Cubones. I'm trying different stances. So far i have a sitting Cubone and Sleeping Cubone :) Hope to add some more and have it on here within a few days for you all to see :)

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Awww. I think that's so cute. ^^ You did a neat job on it. I second what hikkichan said; I don't think I could point anything else though. xP I especially love the little Weedle. <33

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Wow thank you i didn't like the Weedle at first but now i'm going to do some more Weedle pics :D I tried a Beedrill last night but it went a bit wonky lol Their are three pokes i have a rather hard time with and they are

Growlithe
    Pikachu
    Raichu

Which is a shame because i wanted to use Raichu in a picture. If you have ever played a game called Guilty Gear X2 then you will know what i mean when i say i'm going to draw Rai Keise and Robo Mew and Sol Magma lol :)

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Ahhh, Beedrill... I don't even want to -attempt- it. XD You'd probably do a better job than me. But the person drawing the pictures are likely to be more critical on their work than the one who sees it. xP

I'd like to see you try a Pikachu =0 Practice makes perfect, y'know.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Yep and i will kep trying :) Hopefully i will have at least one of the Guilty Pokes done by the end of the month :) Do it in between my other poke drawings.

Back