• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think once one of us can finally figure something else it'll pick up. Probably whenpeople realizethat this game is alive again? :b But as I thought someone else is going to have to look through the day/night posts because I suck. :( Knowing me I (and everyone else?) are missing something painstankindly obvious.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I guess I need to stop being so subtle. Changing that from now on. Also, I might start an event to speed up the game a bit.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Before you change it up Omi. I have to ask, are the clues hard for us to spot because we're not accustomed to the HS theme? If so, then we can just pester the HS readers here to point things out?

Ullion

Years
    Ah, it might not be you Omi. It could just be that we're dumb. x.x

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Everyone is confused! Huzzah!

[KILL] gimmepie

The question is: who will die tonight if we vote for each other? ._.

Ullion

Years
    Does everyone have 1 vote against them? I don't know who to vote forrrr

I wanna get revenge on Netto for voting me. ><

[Kill] honey because she doesn't have any votes against her atm!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    i absolutely have no idea what's going on

and christos is already dead so i can't "random vote" him

what to do

[death by snu snu] Bidoof FTW

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm guessing/hoping that Omi will start an event to help us actually choose who to kill by the end of the day. :(

Until then umm... [kill] Hermione Granger for not since Zef is right above me and I don't think they have a vote yet. Random vote, ofc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    well unless some actual info comes up have this placeholder

[KILL] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I was so confused as to why someone who wasn't even in the game was voting for me. Then I read your signature. XD;

Thoughts from last night's post: Perhaps "knowing their enemies well" has something to do with all the members of the mafia having Christos on their friend's list? Maybe the "Spheal" line has to do with someone who has listed Spheal as one of their favorite Pokemon on their profile, or someone who frequents the Hacking Forum (who I believe have some splash banner about Spheal.)

Idk, crackpot theories considering aA stated that the hints were very subtle.

[Sit Down At Thanksgiving And Ask Auntie To] gimmepie

All the placeholder votes that probably won't change! Just evening out the playing field so multiple people have two votes.​

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    Okay this might be stretching it a bit far, but I know the clues in this are really subtle. In the first day post Omi mentioned that Bidoof was killed in 'cold blood'
    Looking at the usernames, it seems like Kiyoshi fits because although polar bears don't have cold blood, they do live in extremely cold environments.
    Although I'm still suspicious of Syn (why would you make such an effort not to get lynched if you had a vial anyway? Also the ocean hint could legitimately reference your avatar), there seem to be more votes for Kiyoshi and I'm willing to go on this potential clue. [KILL] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I mean all I'm seeing is

aA: they apparently know well their enemies

and

aA: a bit theatrical for my taste

which could definitely mean absolutely nothing or it could be something. Idk. Just ignore me I haven't been paying that close of attention.

[kill] Hermoine Granger

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Someone who is on both Christos and Bidoof's friendlist, maybe? Since that would say that they know their enemies 'well'. But I feel like this and the cold references are both a bit of a stretch hmm

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Okay this might be stretching it a bit far, but I know the clues in this are really subtle. In the first day post Omi mentioned that Bidoof was killed in 'cold blood'
    Looking at the usernames, it seems like Kiyoshi fits because although polar bears don't have cold blood, they do live in extremely cold environments.
    Although I'm still suspicious of Syn (why would you make such an effort not to get lynched if you had a vial anyway? Also the ocean hint could legitimately reference your avatar), there seem to be more votes for Kiyoshi and I'm willing to go on this potential clue. [KILL] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

...Because that happened before I got the vial

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back