• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Memoirs: Twilit Alter™

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Midnight Memoirs: Twilit Alter™
    雷皇帝

Introduction
    Hello everyone! I'd like to welcome you all to the Midnight Memoirs: Twilit Alter™ project thread! Here's where I'll be posting updates, screens, character bios, and whatnot. It's currently titled Midnight Memoirs: Twilit Alter™, but I will more than likely change it. However, if it fits with the story line, I'll go with it! :3

Story Synopsis
    Spoiler:

Undergoing MAJOR revision!!

World Development
    As you make your way through the game, you'll see different places, people, and things.. Obviously. Anyways, during certain points you, being the player, will have dream sequences. These dream sessions are small hints of what's to come. These visions, so to speak, are actual events that happened from the past two thousands years ago. Suddenly a report from the news, alerts everyone of a slew of monsters flooding from a place known as Lucioi's Castle. Suddenly, the news reported is attacked by a shady character who mentions the removal of the sacred sword, Amaterasu. Now, the lands of Regen are being terrorized by these ancient monsters! The castle the monsters are residing from begins to pulsate with an evil aura. Now, the lands are being turned from the pure places they once were into decaying and basically dead areas.. They will be known as Dead Zones.
    Undergoing EXTREME revision!!

Scripts
    None of these have been implemented!

"Ancient" Bestiary
    Day/Night System
    Side-View Battle Script
    Lighting System Script
    And Much More...

This is undergoing extreme revision, so expect updates and whatnot semi-constantly. I'll be adding screenshots once I get my post count up.. Anyways, could I have some feedback? Also, I've uploaded a small tester image for the logo, what do you think? :3

Back