• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight's Gallery/Adoption Thread! w00t!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Can I please have a scratch egg? dark scratch defiantely!! Pleaze please pleaze please. Thanx!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Hi can I have a dragon egg?

EDIT: Can I also have the shadow lugia backsprite from the gallery?

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    oranda-Sure, just don't expect your egg to actually hatch (get your sprite) for awhile. I can't do much 'till the 11th of December. As for the backsprite, I just did that to that, not really adoptable.

Strider Figh- o_O whoa. Stope with the mispelled "pleases", k? And what type of creature do you want, anyway?

Torchic_and_Pichu-Sure! >I hate it too<

PKMN trainer-Sure! I do belive that you mean the scratch, right?

Nomaiya-Sure!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um i hate to bother you but can you make an umbreon and a moltres fused,and umbreon and a zapdos fused,an espeon and a moltres fused, and an espeon and a zapdos fused.and a shadow kyogre and groudon....?

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    sry...im new to this but wats spam? my computer sux anyways and stuff so it wasnt entirely my fault........

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    @Psychopathic Canine: I didn't double post. Look at this page a while, and reply back when you see the difference. :)

Thanks Midnight_Dragon

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2006
    Midnight_Dragon249 said:
    oranda-Sure, just don't expect your egg to actually hatch (get your sprite) for awhile. I can't do much 'till the 11th of December. As for the backsprite, I just did that to that, not really adoptable.

Strider Figh- o_O whoa. Stope with the mispelled "pleases", k? And what type of creature do you want, anyway?

Torchic_and_Pichu-Sure! >I hate it too<

PKMN trainer-Sure! I do belive that you mean the scratch, right?

Nomaiya-Sure!

Yeah i mean the scratch

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    Thanks!

i'll take a ground:

the rare egg,

YEAH THANKS!

Back