• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Mienshao] vs Beheeyem

Your choice?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [Mienshao] vs Beheeyem

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I voted for Mienshao because I find its design more appleasing than Beheeyem's and because of its competitive usefulness. Beheeyem is annoying to type, is in NU and when I used it in my Hall of Fame Challenge, preformed rather lacklustre. Mienshao on the other hand is in the OU tier, was useful and powerful in my Hall of Fame Challenge and has an awesome name. Das ist Mienshao.

Years
  • I'm a Beheeyem girl cos I love Psychic-types and aliens are cool. Its design is 100x more awesome than Mienshao plus it's one of my fave Psychic-types. It has good abilities, good attacks and it's an amazing Trick Room abuser. And if you get one with Synchronize, it can help you track down particular natures on wild Pokemon!

[Mienshao] vs Beheeyem

And on top of that, Marriland uses one in his Pokemon White Adventure videos which made me love this thing.

Yeah, I'm on Team Beheeyem. Sorry Mienshao fans, it may be awesome but I love aliens more than kung-fu weasel creatures.

So far, I'm the only one who voted for Beheeyem...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2012
    Meinshao! Even though I like Beeheyem, I find that I prefer using Meinshao. Also Meinshao's design is awesome.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've always loved Mienshao ever since the first time I saw it, so Mienshao for me :>

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • As much as I like alien-based Pokemon, I like Mienshao better because it hits hard and fast. Its whip arms are cool too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Why did you do this to me!? D:
    I love them both so much!
    Ugh, I'll have to pick....Beheeyem! I love the little guy. Looking like it's all sophisticated with a coat and hat. He's just so cute, and he's a BEAST in a Trick Room set up.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Never really cared for Beheeyem design, nor did I see any usefulness for it in battle as opposed to other Psychics. Too me it just seems there for me. Mienshao design and battle usefulness both appeal to me, and I love the Regenerator too boot.

Years
  • Beeheeyem because it looks so modest and I think the whole alien thing is really cool. Plus, Elgyem is just so.incredibly.adorable.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Beheeyem was such as disappointment! I was looking forward to seeing it's design when I was told that there was an alien pokemon being introduced this generation.

I really like Mienshao's design; it's elegant and simple.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Beheeyem is just pure ugliness. I prefer Clefairy, even she makes a much better alien!

Though Mienshao, is a unique design. Looks like a karate with long sleeves xD

Plus she is absolutely NOT bad looking :O NO CONTEST Mienshao gets my vote!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Mienshao for me since it has everything it needs to be not only useful battle wise but also really fun to use too if you ask me, I prefer using a Swords Dance & Baton Pass set myself nowadays though haha.

So yeah Mienshao>Beeheyem as far as I'm concerned.

Shadowfire

Fire/Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Mienshao, hands down. Granted, it is pretty frail, but it's fast and powerful, can cover for it's weaknesses with Stone Edge and U-Turn, and the Regenerator Ability paired with U-Turn is amazing! Not to mention Drain Punch. It would take Beheeyem down.
    EDIT: I seemed to have said Stone Edge, when I actually meant Rock Slide. I don't think it can learn Stone Edge...haven't tried teaching it to him.

Last edited:

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Mienshao all the way <3 I had this awesome little guy on my main team in Black, and I wouldn't replace him for the world. Awesome design, wicked Attack power... I'd intended on using one before I even got Black, and I never regretted the decision~

As for Beheeyem, well, I've yet to actually give it the benefit of the doubt and use it. The cry grates on my nerves a bit, though. X'D They do say don't knock it til you try it, so I suppose I'll have to do so at some point~

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
    Years
  • Mienshao hands down he gets my vote! I mean he is my Kung-Fu fighting hero :D he saved my skin in many Wi-Fi battles hahaha!!!

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    The DreamWorld art for the two in the opening post made me giggle for whatever reason. Beheeyem seems like it's just looking for a hug, while Mienshao's preparing to kick it on its backside...

Anyway, I've yet to use either, but I just find Mienshao's design to be more appealing. Its stats suit my play style a bit more as well; it's capable of hitting hard and fast, and it somewhat makes up for its frailty with Regenerator. I feel as though Beheeyem would just disappoint me with its slow speed.

Back