• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Might and Magic Was Obscure?

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
    This game has been a favorite of mine for years. I'm not including the sub-series of Heroes games which--despite being good--seem to take away alot of the main series' spotlight.

I was surprised to learn what an obscure game/series Might and Magic was, and not surprisingly the company went bankrupt and sold the title to Ubisoft which can't seem to recognize the potential in another M&M release.

My guess is that for every one person who's played M&M, there are fourteen other people who've never heard of it.

I only recently started replaying MM7, For Blood and Honor. It actually seems to be a lot more difficult than its predecessor, but the fun is in the challenge. Anybody else ever play any Might and Magic game that wasn't from the Heroes series, and what are your opinions on it?

Back