• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mighty Morphin' Poke Rangers

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    A/N: I wrote this on FanFiction.net 2 years ago. It was completed, but a lot of people loved it, like 605 reviews of it! But, um... I don't want to brag or anything. I just wanted to know how good it would be on here, popularity wise.

NOTE: I didn't and I seriously mean this to be true! I haven't edited this since July of 2007. I started it in January 11 when I was a basic writer. So, over the next couple of days, I will edit because the present tense has been used and everyone knows that stories are only used in the past tense. And my wacky ideas, were very crazy. Like in the 4th chapter, you will see... if this goes well. Did I forget to mention that spin-offs had been made by the other authors on FanFiction? So, if you want to read theirs, you can and you can give them some advice too!

Anyway, here's the Episode List:

Season 1- Well, if it makes progress, heh...

0. Prologue: The Early Wars
    1. Pilot: Day of the Tomb Part 1
    2. Pilot: Day of the Tomb Part 2
    3. The Quest for the Hoenn Weapons Part 1
    4. The Quest for the Hoenn Weapons Part 2
    5. All Powered Up
    6. Green Problems Part 1
    7. Green Problems Part 2
    8. Green Problems Part 3
    9. Green Problems Part 4
    10. Green Problems Part 5
    11. The Sound of Boomdred
    12. Sugar Rush
    13. Haunted
    14. Salamence Part 1
    15. Salamence Part 2
    16. Need For Speed
    17. Three Heads Are Better Than Two *new episode, but never posted on FF.NET*
    18. The Snitching Trio
    19. The Green Candle Part 1
    20. The Green Candle Part 2
    21. Beauty and the Punk *new episode, never posted on FF.NET*
    22. Mariah's Island of Illusions Part 1
    23. Mariah's Island of Illusions Part 2
    24. Baseball Season
    25. Slyther: Scythmourai's Brother
    26. Tricked or Treated
    27. The Cloysterizer
    28. The Purr-fect Child
    29. Return of an Old Friend Part 1
    30. Return of an Old Friend Part 2
    31. Itsy Bitsy Ariados
    32. The Bellosoms of Life and the Poke Eggs Stolen
    33. EggXactly
    34. Sisterly Love
    35. The Battlizer
    36. Super Poke Mode
    37. Resurrection
    38. Sean's Crisis: Draining Rangers
    39. Golden Dreams
    40. The Revival Crystal: Implosions!
    41. My Man Freddie
    42. Flashbacks and Memories
    43. My Life, My Rules: Here Comes Mewtra
    44. Doomsday Part 1
    45. Doomsday Part 2

And here are the rangers that way you know who's who... I will probably update these Ranger Bio from time to time:

Jenna Whitestone
    Personality:Friendly,but also sassy and sarcastic
    Description:Has long brown hair and brown eyes,wears baggy jeans ,a white T-shirt and a yellow basketball shirt with the number "25"(Pikachu's number!)on it!
    Ranger color: Yellow Pichu Ranger
    Pokemon:Pichu,shiny Pikachu,Manectric,Jolteon,Plusle and
    Minun.

Jack Farrell
    Personality: Hot headed and stubborn, but a good friend, strong willed, can be intelligent but rarely thinks about what he's doing. Random.
    Attire: Wears a red shirt, black shorts
    Description: Red fiery hair, hazel eyes, looks like a Basketball Player
    Color: Red Torchic Ranger
    Pokemon: Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken(depending on how far in it is), Elekid/Electabuzz, Psyduck/Golduck, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur, Delibird, Magby/Magmar.

Mika Alden
    Personality: Innocent and rather niave, usually very calm and hard to anger unless she eats sugar, then she's super hyper and talks a mile a minute. She's a peacemaker and extremely loyal, hates swearing and usually always thinks things through. NEVER EVER let her have caffeine or sugar
    Description: naturally bubble gum pink hair cut to her chin (hey it's the pokemon universe, they can have whatever hair color they want) blue eyes and wears usually a blue or black t-shirt and jeans, sneakers and a blue or black headband
    Ranger color: Black Poochyena Ranger
    pokemon: Jolteon names Pepper, Rapidash named Goldstorm, Mightyena named Spot, Pideot named Tenshi, Draginair names Moonstream, and Roselia named Grace. Had a treecko but released it when it found somehwere where it would be happier

Amiizuka (Amii-Chan) Chii
    Personality: Daddy's little girl, very girly, hot tempered when mad, and can be tough when she wants to be
    Description: Has dark blue hair and will wear a tank top with caprees or a mens white button up shirt with a black skirt.
    Ranger Color: Pink Abra Ranger
    Pokemon: Marill/Azurill (Because it's cute) Eevee/Umbreon (Because it's cute) Teddiursa (Because it was cute) Togepi/Togetic (I think you're getting the idea) Dratini/Dragonair (daddy's present to her)

Sean Fubrizzi
    Personality: Very Intelligent, Nice and never too bossy. However, willing to fight to save his friends.
    Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, wears contacts
    Attire: Blue shirt, blue jeans, with black belt
    Ranger Color: Blue Mudkip Ranger
    Pokemon: Marshtomp, Skarmory, Growlithe, Raichu, and Grumpig

Obviously, there will be a sixth ranger, but he's not going to appear yet.

In the meantime, here's the prologue, enjoy!

Mighty Morphin' Poke Rangers: Season 1

Rated: PG-13 for violence, and language!

The Early Wars

10,000 years ago, there was a battle over Hoenn between the evil Queen named Mariah and the good King of Hoenn named Rayquaza. This battle started because Queen Mariah had a son named Takeshi. One day, he was playing in the grass. He was about four years old, when suddenly, a big Swellow came up and grabbed him by the stomach, making him fly through the air. However, Swellow lost his grip and the kid fell into the ocean as he drowned himself to death. Mariah got furious and wanted to avenge her child's murder. So, she had sent five henchmen help her defeat the legendary warrior Rayquaza, the guardian of Hoenn. He was strong, muscular, and had a staff in his hand, with the power to save others in times of adversity and destruction. The Pokemon and Rayquaza attacked Mariah's army of evil monsters. The battle lasted for forty-seven days and forty-eight nights at Sky Pillar. Many lives were lost in that battle for conquest and freedom over there. The result was that the war ended up in a tie.

Rayquaza and Mariah thought for hours and hours on what to do until one day, they made a deal. They decided to do a coin toss. Three out of five coin tosses wins. Eventually, Mariah lost the coin toss. But, she had another trick up her sleeve. While she was banished in the Cave of Origin for the rest of her life, Rayquaza has been imprisoned in a green tube. He also changed form. Before Mariah went in the dungeon, she changed Rayquaza into a green dragon. His assistant, Claydol, one of the wild Pokemon from the Sky Pillar helped Rayquaza by findingand ressurecting the six poke coins. Torchic, Poochyena, Mudkip, Abra and Pichu. The sixth coin was in Mariah's hand. It was stored in a red box with a green dagger. The coins were cased inside silver boxes. That way if there was anything happening at the Cave of Origin, Rayquaza can call on the five teenagers to protect the universe and most of all, the galaxy. But, which one? He didn't know. But, as soon as that underground catacomb in the Cave of Origin is unleashed he will find the five Poke Rangers.

-present day: January 11, 2006-

The sun was shining on the wondeful city of Sootopolis City. The sunlight made the water around the Sootopolis City Gym bright with the calm winds making ripples in the water. At Sootopolis City, Champion Wallace stood in front of the Cave of Origin. He had been getting weird feeling lately the last couple of days. However, even if it was a nice day, he noticed something was wrong, very wrong.

"Something's up." Wallace thought, "I have been feeling a huge presence in the Cave. I hope I'm not right and it's just my imagination!"

No sooner as he said that, the Cave of Origin exploded. Tons of rubble and smoke came out of the top part and rolled down the bottom. Wallace jumped off the balcony and into the water next to the gym, as thousands of pieces exploded into thin air. The pieces landed in the water as another earthquake occurred. People screamed with their Pokemon trying to protect them from this sinister matter. After, the vibrations came to a close. He heard some sinister laughing.

"Well, what do you know? I'm free. It's time!"

Wallace looked up. He noticed a thin woman wearing a black dress and was carrying a blue scepter in her left hand. She had brown, tangled hair with evil black eyes that made you scared.

"No! You can't be." Wallace said.

"That's right. I'm Queen Mariah. I'm here to destroy the region of Hoenn and the entire world. And you, your friends, your city, your whole entire region can't stop me!"

To Be Continued...

A/N: I hope you loved it.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Eh, no offense, but this isn't good. Well, not that it isn't good, but it isn't very good to put Pokemon and Power Rangers together; for some reason, they don't mix. Heh. :) Nonetheless, if you wish to write fics, make a different story.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Well, it looks good so far. Of course, it'll be interesting seeing Pokemon and Power Rangers put together. I'd always imagined that a live-action Pokemon series would be like a Sentai series. So I'll probably keep reading just to see where it goes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Chapter 1: Pilot- Day of the Tomb Part 1

Let's see:

TurtleKing: I see your point there, it took me a couple of minutes to visualize what you meant, but after realizing it, I finally realized what you meant, but I don't know just yet, maybe after I post the pilot episode, well the first part of the pilot episode, we'll see...

SBaby- Thanks for that wonderful comment. I kind of make things similar to both Power Rangers and Super Sentai, but more on the Super Sentai side a little bit.

Either way, thank you very much for your replies. It helped me a lot...

However, I need to edit the first chapter like soon. Because, I realized the story was in the present tense (and I didn't realize it at the time). So, I hope you guys stick to reading this story.

Mighty Morphin' Poke Rangers

Episode 1: Day of the Tomb: Part 1

The temperature was very high in the city of Slateport. The climate was humid and very sticky. However, today was a good day to go to the beach and have some fun. It was one of those days where you just want to go in the water, just for a cool down. Even though people and Pokemon were socializing and the waves were crashing on the shore, all was calm and normal here in Slateport City.

In the middle of the sandy beach, a young lady wearing a tank top with caprees decided to play with her Azurill and Eevee. She has dark blue hair that was similar to a sapphire gem and hazel eyes. She has that 'I'm perfect' personality, just like her father and she always knew what to wear during times when the temperature was extremely hot. Sometimes, she would just sit at the backyard of her mansion and sip some tea while the sun's rays warm her beautiful body. Her name was Amizuka Chii. But, she liked to be called Amii-Chan. She loved the life of being "Daddy's Little Girl". She always liked what she wanted it and when she wanted it. She loved money and riches, and would never care for the rich or poor. However, sometimes she could get really angry, if she wanted to be.

She decided to play some Frisbee with her Eevee, because she wanted to do something than just sit and read for most of the day. She kept throwing the Frisbee toward Eevee and the Eevee would pass it back. But, however when she threw her Frisbee for the last time of that day, the Frisbee went so fast, that it smacked some person in the face with brute force.

"OW!"

Amii-Chan, now trying not to laugh, returned Eevee and Azurill to her Poke Balls. She put the Poke Balls in her skirt pockets as she quick ran over to see the person. The person groaned in pain, rubbing his red, fiery hair. His red t-shirt was blowing with the warm wind with the black silky shorts. His fiery red eyes turned to Amii with a mean look.

"I'm sorry," said Amii, with an upset tone, "Are you okay?"

"I could've been better," said Jack, bending down to pick up the Frisbee, "Did you throw this?"

Amii nodded as he turned to his fierce Combusken, who really wanted to punch Amii out for what she did, but it was one of those freak accidents, "Look, I don't want any trouble."

"I know," said Jack, nodding in response, "I'm Jack. Jack Farrell."

Amii smiled, "I'm Amiizuka Chii. But, call me Amii-Chan or Amii. Your choice."

"Cool." Jack said, "Hey do you want to go to the Seashore House?"

"Why?" asked Amii, "I would rather read a book and actually do something productive than go to a waste dump like the Seashore House."

"Come on," said Jack. His voice and his look was now getting to Amii. He was being more convicing and really wanted her to go. Amii rolled her eyes and nodded to this agreement. They both shook hands and decided to hang out at the usual place where other teens hang out with Combusken being dragged along as well.

The Seashore House was known for being "the paradise for teenagers". It had a basketball court, an enormous gym, a juice bar and a place to do tai chi and Pokemon battles. Amii-Chan had never been here before in her life. Usually, she would swim in her twenty-foot swimming pool and read romance novels. But, since she's with Jack, she had to be silent about what she thought. She didn't want to mess up with her new friend, especially when she already complained about the place.

Suddenly, Jack saw some girl playing basketball against another person. She has long brown hair that went down to her shoulders and brown, chocolate eyes. She was also wearing baggy pants, a white T-shirt and a yellow basketball shirt with the number 'twenty-five' on it.

"Who the heck is that?" Amii-Chan asked with curiosity.

"Oh, that's easy. Her name is Jenna Whitestone." Jack said.

"Basketball Star?" Amii-Chan asked, "She's really competitive."

"No. But, she plays for fun." Jack said. "Right Combusken?"

Combusken nodded in response to Jack's message.

There was a white scoreboard on the wall with lights on either side. The score was 57-50 and Jenna was winning, she bounced the ball and did all the defense blocks like a basketball player would use. Suddenly, she did something out of the ordinary. She flipped to the basket and shot the ball into the basket before the timer ran out. The final score was 59-50. Even her Jolteon and Pichu were celebrating Jenna's victory. Amii-Chan and Jack clapped over that excellent technique. She returned Jolteon and held Pichu in her arms. She came up the steps that led to the juice bar and stopped by to Jack, Amii, and Combusken.

"Hey, Jack," said Jenna with a smile.

"Hi, Jenna," said Jack, giving her a big hug.

Jenna smiled and then turned to Amii, "Oh, hi Amii. Are you that girl that lives in the mansion a couple of miles away from here?"

Amii laughed and said, "Wow, I didn't know I was that popular!"

Jenna and Jack looked at each other. They were insulted brutally by Amii's stupid remark and then turned to Amii, ignoring the stupid remark.

"Don't hold a grudge because I have a perfect life," said Amii.

Jack looked at her. "Does it look like I care?"

"Yeah, cause you are arguing with me," said Amii.

Jenna and Jack ignored her ferocious rambling as they went to the juice bar, with Amii coming from behind. Combusken was already in his Poke Ball with Jenna's Pokemon inside as they head to the juice bar to meet the other two teenagers.

At the juice bar, a lonely kid with no one to talk with has been typing and playing games on his laptop computer. He has short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was also wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans with a black belt. He's very intelligent and he doesn't have perfect vision, so he wears contacts. Next to him was a teenager girl. She had pink bubble gum hair cut to her chin with blue, sapphire eyes. She was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans with a black headband. Amii-Chan, Jack and Jenna went to the bar to have something to drink. What Jenna didn't know is that something caught her eye on what the two teenagers were reading on the news.

"I'll be back." Jenna said. She went over to talk to her friend, Mika Alden, the girl reading the story with the kid next to him.

"Hey, Mika." Jenna said.

"Hey, Jenna. Jenna this is Sean Fubrizzi." Mika said.

Sean turned around. "Nice to meet you Jenna."

"You know, I was wondering if you wanted to come sit with me and my friends." Jenna said.

"Really?" Sean said. "Okay, thanks."

Sean brought his laptop and went over with Mika and Jenna. Amii-Chan asked a stupid question.

"You brought a nerd?" asked Amii with sarcasm.

"No, we brought Steven Stone. Yes, we brought a nerd, moron." Jenna said.

Amii-Chan rolled her eyes and sat down and looked at the news headline. The news headline was:

A MYSTERIOUS BEING ERUPTS FROM THE CAVE OF ORIGIN

A 10,000-year-old Queen named Mariah came out of the Cave of Origin. According to what historians say, Mariah was locked away in this cave after a coin toss, which settled a battle between her minions and the whole entire world. Now that she has been awakened, she could cause devastation.

"Damn, I wonder if that will ever happen." Jack said. "Come on, let's go to my place."

In the meantime, up above the sky in the darkness, a black castle stood below the Hoenn Region. Mariah loved it as she walked across the room.

"This will be fun to destroy," said Mariah, "I can't wait."

"You may need some help," a voice said in the distance.

Mariah turned to notice one of her henchmen. She was half human, half Seviper. Her black skin with red, purple and yellow patterns made her look more evil than the average enemies. She had huge fangs and her tail was also a weapon.

"I'm LadySeviper, your spy," said LadySeviper, "Remember me?"

Mariah nodded as she walked to the stone balcony. She looked at Hoenn with rancor as she took out her scepter, "First thing on my list, make a massive earthquake!"

Blue streaks of light came out of her scepter as it shot the Earth's crust, causing vibrations. Vibrations occurred all over the region, with cliffs falling on to buildings. Cities erupting in flames, rocks killing Pokemon and other people. This woman was a madman at heart, destroying things and making the world the way she wanted it before.

Out in Slateport City, the five teenagers fell to the ground, feeling the vibration under them. Mika saw a huge crack underneath her as she jumped out of the way and landed on another part. Flames occurred from underneath as the huge crack went through the sidewalk. The teenagers saw a house explode into a million pieces.

"If we were only at my place. It's earthquake resistant," said Amii.

"Just letting you know," said Sean as he opened his laptop, "There's seismic activity all over the place."

"You're joking, right?" asked Jenna.

"Does this look like a joke to you?" asked Jack.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" screamed Amii.

"Don't worry," said Mika, "I bet you it will stop soon."

Outside of Slateport, heading west toward the ferocious oceans near Pacificdalog Town, an ancient pillar known as the Sky Pillar stood strong against this horrible quake. Inside, Claydol was holding on to the systems. Even levitating, he could feel the harsh movements. Rayquaza appeared in the tube and noticed what's going on.

"This is the big one," said Claydol.

"Just teleport five teenagers!" said Rayquaza.

"You're kidding, right?" asked Claydol.

Rayquaza shook his head, "No!"

Claydol pressed a couple of buttons as the earthquake came to a close. Out in Slateport City, Jack brushed off his knees and helped Jenna and Amii up. He walked out into the middle of the street and looked at the damage.

"That's got to leave a mark!" Jack said. "I wonder if-," Suddenly, he disappeared in red light.

"Where did he go?" Amii-Chan asked.

"Same ques-," Mika said.

Next, Mika and Amii-Chan both disappeared in black and pink light, leaving Sean and Jenna in the dust.

"We better leave," said Sean.

"Start running," said Jenna.

No sooner they took their first step, they were materialized in yellow and blue light, heading toward the Sky Pillar. The rangers crash landed on the surface to see where they were. There were black consoles with red, yellow, and green buttons with a metallic tube. All rangers looked at each other, trying to find out where they were.

"Where are we?" Amii-Chan asked.

"Wherever we are, it's not like home." Mika said.

"This place is magnificent! I like it!" Sean said.

"That's because you're a geek." Amii-Chan said at him.

Jack got up to her face. "You better not say that to him again, he may be a geek, but he's still our friend!"

Suddenly, a green dragon appeared.

"Zoink!" Mika yelped.

"Who are you?" Amii-Chan asked.

"My name is Rayquaza. I have brought you five here to save the Pokemon World."

Jenna nodded. "Yeah, right."

"Oh, well what do you know a non-believer, maybe you should look in the mystical pool."

The mystical pool was a black cauldron with blue bubbles of peace popping out of it. It was like one of those fortune-telling objects people would see on TV, except it tells you what's happening.

"She's Queen Mariah. The person trying to destroy our universe, with her allies and henchmen, she will destroy the whole world of Pokemon." Rayquaza said.

Mika looked up at him. "What does this have to do with us?"

"I'm glad you asked. First of all, I know all of your names by heart. Second of all, you would be given access to extraordinary powers, which will make you become an elite fighting force. You will be known as the PokeRangers. You will also given access to special Pokemon."

"What Pokemon?" Jack asked.

Suddenly on their waists, five silver bucklers appeared with a coin in the middle of it. The coins were the pictures of a Torchic, Mudkip, Abra, Pichu and a Poochyena.

"Behold the keys to your power." Rayquaza said.

"What are these?" Sean asked.

"These are your Hoenn Poke Morphers. When in trouble bring them in front of you calling the names of your Pokemon."

"Morph? Awesome!" Jack said.

"Mika Alden. Calm and tranquil, you have the power of the Poochyena."

"Sean Fubrizzi. Intelligent and brave, you have the power of the Mudkip."

"Amiizuka Chii. Graceful and perfect, you have the power of the Abra."

"Jenna Whitestone, smart and friendly, you have the power of the Pichu."

"Jack Farrell. Strong willed, smart, powerful, you have the power of the Torchic."

Rayquaza looked at them. "Yes, you are ready."

Suddenly, red lights started flashing off the wall panels.

"Crushers have arrived in Slateport City." Rayquaza said.

"What are Crushers?" Jack asked.

"Crushers are big green alligator like monsters with really sharp teeth and they have some sharp weapons. Be careful!" said Rayquaza.

"Well, guys. Ready?" Jack asked.

Amii-Chan and Sean stood on the left side of Jack while Jenna and Mika stood on the right side.

"Let's POKEBATTLE!"

"Mudkip!" A blue light emanated from his morpher as it expanded all around Sean.

"Abra!" A bright pink light emanated from her morpher as it expanded all around Amii-Chan.

"Poochyena!" The same thing happened to Mika, except that a blackish-grayish light emanated from her morpher.

"Pichu!" Like the other three, Jenna's morpher emanated a yellow light.

"Torchic!" Jack's morpher emanated a bright red light, activating the morphing grid.

The morphing grid activated. Their uniforms suddenly digitized into thin air. All of the uniforms had diamond patterns across their chests, boots and gloves in many different colors. Jenna, Mika and Amii-Chan had skirts on their attire below where all of the rangers had their white belts strapped around them with their morphers in front. Each helmet was different. Jack's helmet was red with black eyes on the top, two yellow beaks. In between the beaks was a black visor with a silver top to cover his mouth. Mostly, all the others had that except that Mika's was like a Poochyena with red and yellow eyes on it with Poochyena ears on top. It had a black visor with resembling Poochyena's jaw with shiny teeth. Sean's helmet was blue with black eyes, red cheeks popping out on either side, connected with a black visor. Amii-Chan was pink with black squinty eyes and ears on either side with a black visor. Finally, Jenna had Pichu ears, pink cheeks, and a black visor with a couple of teeth.

"I like this." Jenna said.

"Then let's get to work." Jack said.

To Be Continued…

I hope you guys like this story so far. I may have made some errors, but I can correct them with ease, no doubts about it.

Last edited:
    Back