• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mighty No. 9

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Mighty No. 9
    The successor to the Megaman franchise, Mighty No 9 is the hope that Capcom could never give us. From the mind of Keiji Inafune, Mighty No 9's goal is to take the classic gameplay of old action platformers and give them the modern treatment instead of just doing exactly what has already been done a million times. It's Kickstarter far surpassed the goals, resulting in versions planned for damn near any platform you can think of! I don't know about you guys, but this game has me super excited and I can't wait for it's planned release next spring!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I've been hearing reports about this on and off for the last few months and honestly I'm really ecstatic about this game. Has a release date been announced for it yet?

Yukari

As a hard core Megaman fan, I'm so exited about this game that I just might cry a little bit. It has a lot of potential, and the fact that it's from Keiji Inafune really has my hopes up about this game.

I just hope that it's good. If it isn't I know I'm going to cry.

I've been hearing reports about this on and off for the last few months and honestly I'm really ecstatic about this game. Has a release date been announced for it yet?
    All the information given (To my knowledge) is that it's supposed to be released April 2015.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I hope the supposed 3DS version comes out at the main release date, because I think that it would be a great portable game. That said, I'll probably also get the 360 version for high def platforming fun!

Oh, and Mighty No 9 for Smash 5 pls, make it happen Nintendo! lol

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I hope the supposed 3DS version comes out at the main release date, because I think that it would be a great portable game. That said, I'll probably also get the 360 version for high def platforming fun!
    As it's apparently for every possible platform (only Steam OS is missing), I think you have high chance of 3DS version being released at the desired time =)

I was surprised people actually voted for English voiceovers... I didn't expect that.

Yukari

As it's apparently for every possible platform (only Steam OS is missing), I think you have high chance of 3DS version being released at the desired time =)
    Considering the fact that it's coming out on PC platforms, it will probably be on Steam.

Yukari

They meant the Steam operating system. But I believe it's a Linux offshoot so it might work with Steam OS after all.
    To be honest I really didn't know such a thing existed.

Back