• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Ok then, in that case, tell me which ones you would like most right now. I'll bring 6 of them if I can.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thank you, I don't need any of the starters since you can't get those in the game, bring any thing else other than those please!! Use my egg move fc please!!

Okay? I have all the starters if you need them though

Ive got Gengar, Onyx, Pinsir, Tauras, Voltob and Chansey on me? those do?

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Ok then, I'll check if I do. They don't need to be shiny, ev'd or iv'd right? I trained these guys normally.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • yeah, im only looking for normal pokes
    Ill start caring about shiny, ev'd or iv'd after i finish my dex

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I didn't have arbok, so i took ekans. Also, i don't have mawile so i'll bring another.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Can we trade another day? I have some things to do now, and if you receive one of them in the meantime, I'll get you other pokemon from your list.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Ah, there isn't really anything on youre thread that interests me
    but you can have it for some pokemon in my blue area
    (evloved ones are more preferable but any will do)

How many do you want for them?
    A quick grab of what I have:
    Victreebel
    Omanyte
    Porygon
    Ampharos
    Bellosom
    Yanma

Years
  • What would you want for a Darkrai?
    I have all 3 of the Japanese shiny Crown Dogs, Tru Manaphy, Japanese "Goon" Scizor, Satoshi's Pikachu. (I'm trying to offer what I don't see on your events list haha.)

And if you don't want any of those for Darkrai its cool. I can give you a bunch of the stuff you need for dex fillers for free if you want anyway. A lot of those are taking up space in my boxes so if you just want them for dex info you're more than welcome to them =)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • How many do you want for them?
    A quick grab of what I have:
    Victreebel
    Omanyte
    Porygon
    Ampharos
    Bellosom
    Yanma

Would you do it for Ampharos, Bellosom & Yanma?

What would you want for a Darkrai?
    I have all 3 of the Japanese shiny Crown Dogs, Tru Manaphy, Japanese "Goon" Scizor, Satoshi's Pikachu. (I'm trying to offer what I don't see on your events list haha.)

And if you don't want any of those for Darkrai its cool. I can give you a bunch of the stuff you need for dex fillers for free if you want anyway. A lot of those are taking up space in my boxes so if you just want them for dex info you're more than welcome to them =)

Well im mainly looking at stuff for my dex
    Cause I want to have 1 of every single pokemon. even though that fills 17 boxes
    But ill give you the shiny Darkrai if you can give me some

Years
  • You don't need to give me the Darkrai if you only have 1 lol.

I can give you Vulpix, Aggron, Illumise, Whiscash, Swalot and Wormadam right now. And I can easily breed mantyke, snorunt, pretty much any baby pokemon lol, along with sableye and mawile if you'd like =)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • They would be awesome thanks
    Do you mind if I give you Drowzees and Rattatas? lol i have 4 boxes full of them
    Otherwise I can breed you anything on my Red list.

I have 2 Darkrai's, 1 Normal, 1 Shiny, I dont care much for shinies, so you can have it
    Im sure ill find another one day, if I really want one

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Or are there any items you are after? I have all of them, so ill attach them to the pokemon
    And I mean everything, Lucky Eggs, Exp share, Shards, Plates, Fossils, whatever you need

im free now if you are
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back