• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Its okay, I have the evolution items for Porygon, ill get it evolved.
    Ill grab some fillers for the other pokes. Ill just give them nice items for you

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Ive given you a Lucky Egg, 2 Dawn stones, 4 Heart Scales, A couple Fossils and a Odd Keystone.
    Hope they help. I was told you can get a pokemon with the Odd Keystone, but I dont know how, so maybe itll help you

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I googled it for you The Odd Keystone gives you Spiritomb, in DPPt, i dont have those games, hence I couldnt use it. Enjoy the pokes

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
    029 - Nidoran (f)

030 - Nidorina

031 - Nidoqueen

032 - Nidoran (m)

033 - Nidorino

034 - Nidoking
    023 - Ekans

024 - Arbok
    Do you still need these?​

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yes, I do.
    Nidoqueen, Nidoking and Arbok are the ones im really after cause I can just breed and train up the rest with them.
    Anything on my Red list I can breed/train up for you?
    Or I have 3 boxes full of Drowzee and Rattata, that I can attach any item to if you need them

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Hi there! Do you still need a Lapras or umbreon? if so can you breed me a male bagon for both of them?

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
    These are the following pokemon I have that are on your need list:
    Ekans,nidoqueen,nidoking,vileplume,venomoth, muk, shelder,krabby,exeggcute,marowak,weezing,starmie,parasect,kangaskhan,seadra,jynx,ariados,ariados,crobat,natu,ampharos,politoed,espeon, murkrow,misdrevus,wobbuffet,pineco,shuckle,skarmory, hitmontop,miltank,poochyena,breloom,loudred,delibird,seedot,sableye,manectric,sharpedo,wailord,numel,spoink,lygon,lunatone,baltoy,corphish,claydo,castform,kecleon,tangrowth,glaceon and leafon.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Is there any way that if I get you an x amunt of pokemon I can get one of the shinies?

Sure thing

Hi there! Do you still need a Lapras or umbreon? if so can you breed me a male bagon for both of them?

Yes, need them both.
    I can breed you a bagon. What would you like as the 2nd pokemon?

These are the following pokemon I have that are on your need list:
    Ekans,nidoqueen,nidoking,vileplume,venomoth, muk, shelder,krabby,exeggcute,marowak,weezing,starmie,parasect,kangaskhan,seadra,jynx,ariados,ariados,crobat,natu,ampharos,politoed,espeon, murkrow,misdrevus,wobbuffet,pineco,shuckle,skarmory, hitmontop,miltank,poochyena,breloom,loudred,delibird,seedot,sableye,manectric,sharpedo,wailord,numel,spoink,lygon,lunatone,baltoy,corphish,claydo,castform,kecleon,tangrowth,glaceon and leafon.

Awesome, well Id love them all
    Which will you give up? and what do you want in return?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Is there any way that you have a Shiny stone ?? lols i just want a togetic ?? very simple hahas, i could trade you some pokemon if you need ??

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Is there any way that you have a Shiny stone ?? lols i just want a togetic ?? very simple hahas, i could trade you some pokemon if you need ??

lol yep I have shiny stones. Just want the one? I have plenty

I'm willing to give them all up. Hmm how many shinies can I get for them?

well you are offering 51 pokemon so 6?
    Ill make it more if you want more (no more than 10), i dont care much for shinies

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    ya i just need one shiny stone ?? can have one ?? or do you need a trade for it ?/

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    You can just have it
    They arent very special

I saw you are looking for Pikachu and Feebas aswell?
    I can give you them aswell. Ill just need to breed them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back