• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Ok then. When can we trade?

Ah, ill go breed a Trapinch, and we should be good in a couple mins

So have you ascertained the aforementioned squirtle as we discussed? Erm uhm
    I mean ya got my squirtle dawg.. Wait no.. Do you have that squirtle yet? Yes there we go.. sorry for the randomness im rather tired.

No sorry, it got pushed back to tonight, Ill VM you when I get it back

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Ahh ok well ill be here.. around.. waiting..

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Sounds good. BTW, do you happen to have an extra shiny stone? Can I have one if its not to much to ask for.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks my friend code is 2579 9866 0168

Sorry, I forgot about the Lapras.
    Can you tell me what hatchs from that egg, i forgot what I was breeding. lol

oh we got disconnected, dont worry about Lapras, i remembered I can catch one in a cave :)

:D sweet so do you mind if I give you my word that I'll get you one of the shiny turtwigs im breeding? it may take a week or so but ill get yah one :D

Thats cool, do you need the poke by anytime, cause it will probably take a little bit of time to level that high

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    'Morning, Migit! If you're wifi-ifying, I've got the pizzazz. (Promise that's not as illegal as it sounds!)

I shall be on Wi-Fi as well for a bit. : )

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Oops! WiFi is messing up? I'm back in WiFi.

Dont worry about it, Umbreon is fine! Thanks :)

'Morning, Migit! If you're wifi-ifying, I've got the pizzazz. (Promise that's not as illegal as it sounds!)

I shall be on Wi-Fi as well for a bit. : )

I'll VM you when im ready
    (need to breed you a copy of the starters :) )

well i was thinking preferably within 3 hours but im leaving my wifi connection for a while after that. But if you cant do it that soon i can wait

Okay, well ill try have it done, ill breed Somniac his starters and then start lvling up

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Oh I thought there was an error. lol. I received a tranpinch not an egg. do you want to trade again? I wanted a bagon for the Lapras :pBut thanks for tranpinch and the shiny stone!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Oh I thought there was an error. lol. I received a tranpinch not an egg. do you want to trade again? I wanted a bagon for the Lapras :pBut thanks for tranpinch and the shiny stone!

Oh lol sorry, gimme 10 mins ill breed the 3 starters for Somniac and a Bagon for you!
    :)

Somniac - Which 2 IV groups do you want as 31 on Charmander?
    (there maybe more, but I can garantee 2)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back