• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netish

errr CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!
Years
  • what would you want for you pikachu colored pichu? I have a shiny ponyta you can clone, items, and other pokemon...

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Ello!

I would like to trade you something for your shiny Mr. Mime, Cleffa, Sneasle, Tyrogue, Aron, and Skorupi.

Please check my thread, and thank you! ^^

darkangelxys

Psychic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Hi, I was wondering if you could get me a female shiny shinx with ice fang, fire fang and thunder fang for a shiny lv 28 female butterfree?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • wait,can't be tuesday afternoon?today is sunday though,but i will be only be online on TUSDAY AFTERNOON LIKE AT 5:00 TO 6:00.

Im assuming not, your not on and im leaving again in like 10 mins
    will be on tomorrow, I am exhausted

Ok-May I have a shiney Larvitar and Shinx?

Man, it's going to be hard to level them up.....

You should really read my OP

what would you want for you pikachu colored pichu? I have a shiny ponyta you can clone, items, and other pokemon...

Sorry already have shiny ponyta (just havent updated 1st post)
    Do you have other shinys

Ello!

I would like to trade you something for your shiny Mr. Mime, Cleffa, Sneasle, Tyrogue, Aron, and Skorupi.

Please check my thread, and thank you! ^^

╬Pidgey╬ ♂ <Calm>, ╬Ekans╬ <Jolly>, ╬Nidoran♂╬ <Adamant> {Rivalry}, Dark Alucard's ╬Venonat╬ <Timid>, ╬Psyduck╬ <Jolly>, ╬Poliwag╬ <Timid>

Hi, I was wondering if you could get me a female shiny shinx with ice fang, fire fang and thunder fang for a shiny lv 28 female butterfree?

I was planning on breeding myself a Male one with those 3 moves plus Night Slash, so guess I can breed a female one while im doing it

Remember that my pokes all are shiny!! Thank You

I know, your pokes are sitting in the PC waiting to be traded

Last edited:

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Hey migit! hope all is well with the lucario :) i know you said youd give me a couple for free, but i have some more interests in your shop as well :) , and i saw you didnt have these events so do you have any interest in
    TRU Shaymin
    TRU Regigigas
    Shiny newmoon darkrai
    Michina Arceus
    10 ann entei
    10 ann zapdos
    10 ann latios
    10 ann latias
    World 08 Lucario
    also you mentioned your shiny latios may be hacked i have a legit one (flawless i believe) and a flawless shiny latias too if your interested in them as well :) feel free to pick as many as you're interested in i would love to trade with you further!

thanks!

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Ah awesome, I wanted one with night slash as well ;D
    PM me when they're done?

Alright, ill let you know

haha,i forgot last time i catch a tropius for fill ur dex..xD

p/s: psyduck with mud bomb..do u remember i request this pokes,dont u.,?

Yeah, ill get that soon
    Sorry for the wait

Hey migit! hope all is well with the lucario :) i know you said youd give me a couple for free, but i have some more interests in your shop as well :) , and i saw you didnt have these events so do you have any interest in
    TRU Shaymin
    TRU Regigigas
    Shiny newmoon darkrai
    Michina Arceus
    10 ann entei
    10 ann zapdos
    10 ann latios
    10 ann latias
    World 08 Lucario
    also you mentioned your shiny latios may be hacked i have a legit one (flawless i believe) and a flawless shiny latias too if your interested in them as well :) feel free to pick as many as you're interested in i would love to trade with you further!

thanks!

Im EV training Lucario now, its a modest one, never got timid :(
    Shiny Latios and Shiny Darkrai take my interest

As long as it is getting cloned I also have a zangoose and a bagon shiny

Have them both aswell.
    Your new to my trade thread, so ill just give you PCP for free

well i will be on this whole time so if u ur not online then im srry i can't trade.

Sorry wasnt on, i was incredibly tired and am in a lot of pain, so time on will be shortened for the next few days

Wait, may I have a shiney Ponyta then?

Fillerr

Ponyta isnt my OT

Okay, im updating my thread now
    and attempting to complete all the breed and stuff I need to do
    will try get the trades out soon

Im in a lot of pain though, so I will be coming and going

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    yea it says impish but nevermind about umbreon im realy just looking for the rachi but not sure i have a couple of ev trained shinys such as...an adament kabutops a jolly drapion and a nieve t-tar all shiny and evd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back