• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migrate Pokemon from rom on Ez flash to SS?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    I have fire Red on my ez flash 3 in 1 cart, but using a real DS cart of soul silver. I thought using the ez flash made it just like a real GBA cart. But when im at the main screen on Soul silver there is no migrate pokemon option.

I have beaten the elite 4 and reached pal park in fushia city. Does anyone know any tricks or ways that i could migrate from this rom on my ez flash to the actual cart of soul silver?

P.S. The fire red rom is saved via NOR on my ez flash cart. I am able to play this fire red rom without having the R4 in slot 1.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The EZ Flash 3 in 1... Hmm... You can't migrate from that, as it isn't a proper GBA game, as such. As it can play and store many games at once, it isn't 1 specific game, nor a recognisable one for HG and SS, as you have to select FR when on the EZ Flash thing, right? So, HG and SS wouldn't recognise it as being purely FR, as... It isn't.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think you're able to trade with the ROM. Couldn't you trade all of your Pokémon to an an actual legit FireRed/LeafGreen GBA Cartridge and migrate them from there? If not, just ignore this post.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You're going to have to patch SoulSilver to recognise the game. There was a patch avilable of the EZ Flash forums for Diamond and Pearl but I'm currently no aware of any patches for the later games.

Years
    I dont think there is a possible way of migrating from Ez flash, but i know a way which you can trade from Ez flash to a real Pokemon cart.
    If you want help just PM me pls :)

Back