• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Migrating Shiny Latias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjeangi

It's me...
    Years
    I've got a Shiny Latias that I would like to trade in Platinum, how do I go about migrating it? I just beat the Elite 4.

I actually payed my friend $50 to trade it to me, a year and a half ago, but now that I've started playing again, I don't want that to go to waste.

By the way, on a second note, it has Pokerus, would that make someone less inclined to trade with me if I tell them?

SpRiTeRnInJa

Keeper of Gangachu
    Years
    from what i know pokerus is good it boosts the stats of pokemon when they level up and it is contaigious so it should actually be better to trade.

not sure what you were asking and im probably just telling you something that you already know but i hope i at least helped a little bit

oh and as for migrating,you need to take the gba game pack and put it into the bottom of the ds and if you have the pal park unlocked than on the opening screen to continue your game it should ask you if you want to migrate but remember that you can only migrate once a day.

Last edited:

dark thunder

Shiny hunter!!!
    Years
    well at the end of route 221(the route at the very bottom of the sinnoh map) is where pal park is located. just had to put that in, since if you knew where pal park was you probably wouldnt be asking this question.

and on the pokerus note, alot of people(or at least alot of the people ive traded with) consider pokerus to be "touched." and pokemon are worth more UT(untouched)to most people. so yes, some people would be less inclined to want to trade for it, but im sure people would still want it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back