• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Miiburd Arts~!

Miiburd

Benjamæl II von Tavireksumpf
    Years
    I thought I would post some things! ^_^
    Most are done with Adobe Photoshop Elements. If I used other stuff I'll say so ^^
    Some of the ones that look a little sketchier are usually done with a pencil, and then coloured on photoshop. The small images I just put directly on here.

And I linked a lot of the stuff to DA, hopefully that is okay...

Miiburd Arts~!

Miiburd Arts~!

Miiburd Arts~!

Miiburd Arts~!

(more transparent)
    Goldenburd
    Brumfalk

Edallia in the Night Planet
    Petyrid the Valrusk
    Fried Mar
    Hawkie Whitefeather
    K?nrik and the Govak
    Fishing Water Skoun
    Salamence, Pikachu, and Brumfalk
    Tzaimejinoer Desert
    {btw, the rainbow is messed up, I know XD but this is another world, so it doesn't have to be right! ^_~}
    Climbing Tzaizel Alpakairel
    Gryphon for Kalamu{coloured pencils & ink}
    Lost in the Forest
    Oekaki Latios
    Oekaki Wobbuffet
    Oekaki Night Milotic
    Aersekai the Legendary Bird
    Mekzil and Hj?paka
    Fodok?-k?
    CHICKENS!!!11
    Norwegian Lessons {oil, acrylic, watercolour, and ink}
    Male Harpean {pencil}
    Alpakairel and Fazileejian {pencil}
    Tzaidel and Kain {pencil}
    Four Tribes
    {The rocks are ugly but it kept me from posting all 8 pictures..... harharhhrhrhr}

That should be enough o____O

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Adorable~~ <3<3

Mii-chan, your art ish just so pretty! :3 Each one ish so detailed; you could completely imagine how the their texture feel, in fact. The Altaria, for example, you'll be able to feel how fluffy it's feathers are. And the Kakureon [Kecleon] Just, amazing.

Not only that, the outline is very well drawn and the shading ish just...wow. <3 I can't believe your just a year older than me, seriously. X3; Ooh, the 'rainbow burd' animation thingie ish so pretty, too.

eep, Mari will stop now. X33;

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Kuuu.... *dies* OMG! Ahhh, Miiburd your art is too cool! I absolutely love your style! So cute and fluffy and the look of it is too awesome. Even the people look great. I especially love the way you draw feathers and other textures, they just look so touchable, so real.

Your Delibird is adorable by the way. You actually make me like the way Salamence looks... o.o The colors on that one and many of the others are awesome. Aww, I love the Valrusk. (I am a big fan of walruses, seals, sea lions, and especially manatees)

You make me want to draw something right now... ;_; If only I weren't at college at this moment. I look forward to seeing more stuffs!

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Your stuff is amazing o.o I envy your beautiful coloring techniques.

I tried looking through your whole gallery =) (So sorry that I didn't see everything though ;-; ) You are very talented drawing birds and coloring.

The colors on Night Planet picture is beautiful, I love how the pink sun fits together with a dark sky 83 And I love how you colored the water.
    The brumfalk is so adorable! >0< <33 I like the thick lines applied to it. And it looks so neat to me eyes <33 The pink swirly next to his eye is just cookiesandcream<3 X3 (I can tell you add that a lot to some of your other piccus and I just adore that XD)
    For some reason, I stared at the deserts of Tzaimejinoer for a long time. The nice warm golden hues sets me in a warm mood. The sun's face cracked me up xD In my opinion doe, I think you shouldn't blur the sands in the front a lot C:
    You should put a bg for the Fodoku-ka pic =) You gave wonderful colors to him ^^ reminds me of those old foreign folktale cartoons I watched when I was puny and all XDDD I love the thick grainy pencil style in it xD<33

You also have a very lovely imagination <3
    I think you do made some anatomy mistakes on some of the animal pics but sadly, I'm awfully unexperienced in animal anatomy XD;; I wish I could help to improve your work. ^^;
    I love joor arts muchly <33333

Miiburd

Benjamæl II von Tavireksumpf
    Years
    Mari: Thankyou so much!! I like floofyburds ^v^ And textury stuff... I try to make the texture stand out a lot. Sort of.
    I like the rainbowburd animation too. ^^ I think it turned out well, I wasn't quite sure about how the tail would be.. but it seemed to have worked.

Light_Azumarill: Thanks so much ^__^ I really appreciate it. And I love textures too ^^ So I always try to make them be all ... touchable or something.
    And I wish I drew more of those type of walrusy creatures. I should.. Heh I've grown to love walruses after drawing him XD Aaah and manatees! @_@ I love those!

Cookie Luvs Green: Thankyouuu! ^___^ well.. I don't expect you to look through my WHOLE gallery XD besides, the stuff at the very back is crud. Yepp ..
    And pink swirlies on the cheeks, I like those ^^ I don't know when I started doing that. It doesn't work to well on more realistic things though o_O unfortunately ... some of it does, but.. not on humans.
    And the sand on the Tzaimejinoer one, I actually have two versions. The first one wasn't blurred, but I made another version and blurred it just because I didn't think the main characters stood out enough.... I had trouble deciding which to submit, though, and I'm still not sure which I like more. >_<

Yes, I have quite a bit of improving on anatomy I should do.. It is hard work @_@ Understanding how all the things work, the muscles and the bones.. not that I've really truly studied it much. =P But I should. I don't seem to use reference quite as much as I should, so the anatomy sort of gets.... creative. XP The looking back-and-forth at a picture is just sort of annoying. But the outcome is nice and very helpful so I will just have to do that more often. ^^

Thanks everyone for your comments ^__^

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    You have an incredible style of colouring - the swirls on the altaria, that's what really caught my eye. It looks hand-coloured, it's so beautifull.

Years
    This is sooo frickin' awesome.
    I love all of this! Your art is so good! I love the textures!

I looove everything. I can't...wait...to...see more!

Years
    I need to check out the Art Gallery section more often. o_o Since otherwise I'll keep on missing pictures like these.

These are beautiful. That's really the only word I can think of right now to describe them. The colors, and the textures on some of them...I absolutely love the way they were done.

The delibird's my favorite. It has to be one of the best delibirds I've ever seen. Though your other pictures are fantastic as well. ^_^

Back