• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MikeGTS's Sprite Dome

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • Okay, I'm settling a sprite showcase here, and to inagurate it, here's my first fusion between lucario, mewtwo, houndoom and scyther. Also, i don't do fusions at random, they usually have a story behind.

prototype1vb8.png

After project Mewtwo has failed, Team Rocket researched further, and created two brothers in two seperate containment tubes. They were created using diferent kinds of pokemon mixed with the mewtwo's DNA, which this last was perfected for stability. The project indeed was a success, but just like mewtwo, they ran away, leaving the lab into dust. They searched far and wide for a place to stay, and guess what, they found this human that has hundreds of lucarios, and the same objective... erradicate team rocket.

Some other random sprites:

prototype2hj3.png

prototype3nt4.png

prototype4oe8.png

prototype5op0.png

prototype6de8.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Awesome mixes and I like the fact that you have a story behind them it gives more character i think keep it up bro

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    This is against the rules.
    No sprite shops allowed
    and you need 4 sprites to start a thread

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • The combinations are made very good the fusion looks proffesionally. I also appoint the shade behind the sprites, i've never seen something like that but i can't find anything of scyter in the pokémon

i normally take two pokémon that i fuse

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • The combinations are made very good the fusion looks proffesionally. I also appoint the shade behind the sprites, i've never seen something like that but i can't find anything of scyter in the pokémon

i normally take two pokémon that i fuse

it's the arm spikes, been replaced by scyther's scythes

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I love the Lucario Mewtwo fusion, and the Rocking Lucario. :D
    Keep on Rocking Lucario! XD
    Good Luck with your other sprites~

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • Love the Lucario and guitar thing. They should seriously do that in the games or something. xD But seriously, those fusions look like proffession. Seriously, could you post more?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    These look awesome, especially the guitar Lucario xD
    And I like how you did the shadows, I've never seen that done before.

Keep up the good work!

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
  • Awesome!

That lucario and the guitar is my favorite one out of those other ones u posted.
    Keep up the good work! ;)

Back