• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikhail's Pokemon Trade Shoppe

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Hi. I can offer you a Jinx, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Thundurus.

Requesting: Chikorita, Mudkip, Ralts (male only), Castform.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Any interest in a male Poochyena? It has it's dream world ability and has a docile nature.
    it's level 10. If you do, I'd like to trade it for a male Totodile with a nature that dosen't put down it's attack stat.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Sorry to bother you again, but do you think you could breed me a Clefairy, and just leave it in it's egg? I finished that Ferroseed, so I could give you one for it if you'd like. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    it's ayt. :) could you give me any pokemon i dont have in my wants? thanks :)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • [ Seviper (Seviper) ] 100, Female, Modest, Shed Skin | OT: Shovel (43469) | PO: Bernardo1994
    [Active] [IVs: 16, 31, 3, 31, 31, 19] [EVs: 252, 0, 0, 252, 0, 6]
    [Moves] Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Dragon), Rest

I want this girl please
    From your want, I can give you a shiny geodude and shiny tyrogue (their nature and IVs are not really good though)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    im not interested in those really. :( maybe you have ev'ed pokemon as well?

Years
  • new

hello there i am fairly new to this stuff so i really dont know what to ask or say but i am looking for some shinys if you had any or another cool pokemon id be very glad to trade with u

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    @chao, no. clone means to make an exact copy of the pokemon. if you want, i could breed you any pokemon in my average pokemon section for free.

Years
  • my friend id is 4598 9211 6027 i am also looking for some one to trade to evolve my dusclops and magmar if you know any one interested

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    @chao: y know, ill just give you 3 baby pokemon. theyre ready anyway. :) may i have your friend code please. mine's in my siggy :)
    @johnny: do you have a list of eved pokemon? your thread has, but its under 4th gen. do i look there instead?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • @chao: y know, ill just give you 3 baby pokemon. theyre ready anyway. :) may i have your friend code please. mine's in my siggy :)
    @johnny: do you have a list of eved pokemon? your thread has, but its under 4th gen. do i look there instead?
    You can read my post in Rionix's thread
    These pokemon are what I have
    I accidentally deleted the all the information in the 5th pokemons section this morning....^_^ so I'm really sorry.
    I think I'll type it again when I'mfinish with graduation.

Back