• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Miley Cyrus, the voice of reason

WorseRookieTrainer

40yr Old Virgin
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010
    The names Mark and I am a fan of the anime and games.Here is some boring info on meh.

-I have never completed any pokemon game.
    -All my pokemon games have died. [Red, gold/silver, ruby)
    -I'm using visual boy advance SDL(sadly this is the only emulator to worlk on my un-dated windows 98 computer) Anyone know how I can link with this emulator? I would love to get a golem.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah welcome, Mark!

Hope you enjoy your time here~.

You've never got past the Elite Four/Champion, or you've just never completed any of the Pokedex's? If it's the latter, then I guess I've never fully completed a Pokemon game either. xD;

& As for emulators.. there's no way to link with them, or trade through of that I've heard of. D: We do have an Emulation area here, so you might be able to find out more about that question over there, but I think the answer will be the same. Since they're emulators, and they're just a computer program, I don't think they have the ability to trade/battle/wifi.

WorseRookieTrainer

40yr Old Virgin
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010
    Ah welcome, Mark!

Hope you enjoy your time here~.

You've never got past the Elite Four/Champion, or you've just never completed any of the Pokedex's? If it's the latter, then I guess I've never fully completed a Pokemon game either. xD;

& As for emulators.. there's no way to link with them, or trade through of that I've heard of. D: We do have an Emulation area here, so you might be able to find out more about that question over there, but I think the answer will be the same. Since they're emulators, and they're just a computer program, I don't think they have the ability to trade/battle/wifi.

Thanks for the warm welcome and answering my question.I've beating the elite four on the games I listed, i've just never completed the pokedex and never will.Lol.

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Welcome Mark! Interesting Topic Title..xD.. I never completed a pokedex. :o I'm just 1 pokemon away on my Sapphire. xD There's no way to trade with emulators..but VisualBoy does have a built in GameShark in it where you can cheat your way to victoryy. Anyways hope you've read the rules and Welcome! (again! MJ fan :D)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Just gonna go ahead and throw it out there that there IS a way to trade with an emulator. If I remember correctly, it's called VBA Link. You can't trade between a cartridge and a ROM via this method, but you can trade between two ROMs... which is what you'll want for that Golem of yours. :D /me used to be heavily into the emulation scene.

So, welcome aboard and all that fancy crayfish.

If ya need something or just want some further explanation on how things might work around here, I'm typically online a good few hours out of the day. Just send me a message anytime, m'kay? :3

Good luck completing a game! o/

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • nvr completed a game? me 2 :o
    windows 98? me 2 :o
    lolol.
    Welcome to PC, enjoy yourself here
    read the rules have fun.

~countryemo

Back