• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?

Years
    I think that it might difficult for most people to appreciate dark chocolate when they're always comparing it to a candy bar, because dark chocolate is an entirely different experience altogether and it's more comparable in my opinion to tasting different wines, or aged cheeses.

At least... if we're talking about real high percentage dark chocolate. To appreciate the flavor you don't just nibble on it like a candy bar. You break off a tiny piece and let it dissolve on the roof of your tongue, and as your palate and tongue softens the chocolate all of the blissful magical flavor notes release into your taste buds!

I only started learning how to appreciate dark chocolate recently, and it's actually amazing how many many different kinds of dark chocolate are out there!

My personal favorite brand for DARK chocolates is lindt because their dutched processed chocolates have such a lovely roasted flavor to them, and the bitterness people speak of is really judge fudgie awesomeness. <3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Milk chocolate but I like dark too! I used to treat myself to those Cadbury chocolate blocks back in HS whenever I needed to cheer up and it always worked. I also used to like this chocolate called Maltesers (which I think is called Whoppers in the US, but those don't taste as nice from memory) to the point that 1 year for my birthday, I think my friends pooled together to buy me 5 giant boxes of Maltesers. Was super unhealthy but that was a 10/10 birthday. :D

Back