• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MINAMI 10: The Ten Hackers of the south{AGAIN]

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Now, Tre_Al, notice there's a house close to the exit of blue rose town...now, try and reschedule it such that when you are about to live the town, a boy will come out of the house and meet you, then he'll say..."Hey, come and see my pokemon egg, it's hatching!"

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Just so people know, I have officially quit. I've attached the scripts I did so the new scripter won't have to start from scratch. The titles should be self-explanatory. You need to re-name the files with an extension of .rbc (obviously), I had to make them .txt so I could upload them here. Good Luck, I hope you guys get this under way soon.

EDIT: Some of my scripting might be a little weird since I have edited the pokescript database to suit me. You should be able to work out what most of the stuff is though, I've only changed characters and text anyway.

N-XIGE

Years
    OKAY..he already told me why he joined...anyway, good luck with your hack, although I really dont like to say that.
    Now, I don't understand a bit of what he told you tre al, but i just know since you said thanks, that it was good. I think I sent you the patch today, DL

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ah... Narutard...What's Viridian City supposed to be renamed?
    Yeah I got that far in fifteen minutes...xD
    I also changed the map connection...so you go LEFT at route 1 to go into Viridian...Is that good?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Don't worry, there aren't any glitches... I changed it so that Viri-Sunflower City goes RIGHT to Route 1.
    I tested it on VBA and it works fine.
    K...Sunflower... Shnaps!!
    That new flower is a SUNFLOWER!!! :D So I put those in?

Hmmm I edited the yellow grass into muddy grass
    I looks seriously like muddy grass.
    MINAMI 10: The Ten Hackers of the south{AGAIN]

:D!
    Oh yeah, those are my new flowers too...:D
    I can make it a pure mud tile too... Or would you prefer yellow grass?

EDIT: I also changed Lavender Town's PokeMart into a Berry shop...Sorry?
    Am I doing too much?

Someone..???
    REPLY????
    Uh...I might leave..boredom strikes...
    As well as Kirby Strikes

Last edited by a moderator:

N-XIGE

Years
    Sorry, I havent been online for a longtime, what you are doing is alright, as long as you can cover up for it, good job, the next city is going upwards with two exits, at the left, to a route, and to the north..

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ugh...I sorta...ugh....Uh....Well...Now I'm scripting for Crato as well as mapping for here...xD
    Well..I...uh...sort...uh...lost the ROM...can you send me another one?

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    Stop with the professional already :p

Name: Charles Daffern
    Position applying for: Scripter B
    proof of work: You can find it in the toolbox! [Or in my signature]
    Will you be active?: Yes! (What else am I meant to say?)

EDIT: Hehe, proof of work on text editing should be a hugely complicated, yet structurally and grammatically correct original text with correct spellings.

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Years
    You are accepted...but yopu must understand, serious work starts august!...so till then, wander away...sharpen your skills...and if you wish to leave...sigh

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    You are accepted...but you must understand, serious work starts august!...so till then, wander away...sharpen your skills...and if you wish to leave...sigh
    OK, if I ever feel the need to leave, I'll remember to sigh ;)

Back