• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minccino or Eevee?

Minccino or Eevee?

• Minccino:)

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • eevee..:(

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    Do you like minccino or eevee?Discus below!Who would you rather train?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Eevee! It can evolve into such cool things, depending on what you like and need. Minccino is cute, but I never found it very useful. Besides, Eevee is a tad bit cuter even.

Also, I'm just moving this over to Pokémon Polls, since it's a perfect thread for that place :3

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    In battles, Eevee of course!

In Pokemon Musical / Contest, Minccino!

But Eevee is the better one. This is one of the hardest polls ever because they were my leading attackers in Conquest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    These are quite different to compare really, but I'm going with Eevee. There's nothing that exciting about Minccino or really anything that makes it stand out. Eevee has so many possibilities and I find each one of it's evolutions enjoyable in a different way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Minccino's super-adorable, I like to believe, and in general, I'm a huge fan of this Pokémon.

As for Eevee, same things could be said. However, if these two were to go head-to-head in a popularity contest of sorts, then for me, I feel that Eevee would win. Unlike former, this Pokémon's got tons of evolutions, which is pretty cool, and more are being added continuously. Alongside, I'm also more used to Eevee due to its originality and whatnot.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Considering that I've used Eevee on almost every one of my teams for the past few generations and where possible (such as in PMD), it would definitely be one of my favourites. It has seven (or eight? I don't remember how many eeveelutions there are) :( different forms to evolve into, a lovable design, it seems easier to use (haven't tried Mincinnio so can't really form any opinion on it as of right now) and is overall a better pokemon. I'm not saying Mincinnio is bad though, I just have a lack of experience using it which made me prefer Eevee. :p

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    is this really a question? Eevee of coarse although without evolution its not great :(

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    It depends, really. If you're looking for a straight answer, you can stab me now. ><

Anyway, casually I'd go for Eevee because of the many different evolution forms it can choose to morph into, but the drawback of many Eeveelutions besides Espeon is that the're almost always only good for Baton Pass, with the exception of Espeon as a Magic Bounce/Dual Screen lead, Sylveon as an Assault Vest attacker, and maybe even Vaporeon. Not to mention that Eevee flat out wins novelty and design wise.

However. Minccino is an absolute beast in the LC metagame (where Pokemon are played at Level 5), and it has wonderful abilities in the form of Skill Link and the much coveted Technician. It also has wonderful attack stats in the LC metagame, and can learn a variety of moves such as U-Turn, Aqua Jet and the like to back it up.

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm not even sure how they compare? What are we supposed to be comparing?

In looks, I actually prefer Minccino. It's very cute and I prefer how you can tell exactly what kind of animal it's based off of rather than Eevee which I've seen described as a fox, cat, dog, etc. Both of them have pretty simple designs, which is something I like in a Pokémon, but I just prefer Minccino's. But Eevee has much more interesting evolutions (I actually really, REALLY dislike the design of Cinccino) and I can actually spell its name every time without second guessing myself and looking it up. :P So I'd have to give it the victory in terms of potential (which is important if the question is "which would you rather train") and, well, ease of talking about it, hahaha.

Years
    Overall, I seem to be with the majority in voting for Eevee. It's just so much more versatile than Minccino is, and if I could only pick between one of the two for battling purposes, I'd pick Eevee every time.

That's not to say I don't like Mincinno though, as I actually find it to be one of, if not, the cutest Unovan Pokemon (I even picked up a plushie of one because I like it). If we're going to be keeping the Pokemon as a pet, I very well might pick Minccino, but it's not my choice since you're asking who we'd rather train.

Years
    I actually love both, but if I was forced to choose one I'd say Eevee, mainly because of all the different types it can evolve into and they each have different battle styles to them. Minccino's line is adorable as well, and does have its uses, especially the abuse with its Technician and Skill Link abilities which make some of its best attacks hit very hard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    Well,since most of you say eevee,people don't have to reply any more..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These are quite different to compare really, but I'm going with Eevee. There's nothing that exciting about Minccino or really anything that makes it stand out. Eevee has so many possibilities and I find each one of it's evolutions enjoyable in a different way.

Totally agree that minccino does not stand out,and that it should be erased from the Earth:)

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Eevee. It evolves into different Pokemon all having different types and that works will with pretty much any team.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Eevee has glaceon and all the others so ya its obvious and more powerful

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    It depends, really. If you're looking for a straight answer, you can stab me now. ><

Anyway, casually I'd go for Eevee because of the many different evolution forms it can choose to morph into, but the drawback of many Eeveelutions besides Espeon is that the're almost always only good for Baton Pass, with the exception of Espeon as a Magic Bounce/Dual Screen lead, Sylveon as an Assault Vest attacker, and maybe even Vaporeon. Not to mention that Eevee flat out wins novelty and design wise.

However. Minccino is an absolute beast in the LC metagame (where Pokemon are played at Level 5), and it has wonderful abilities in the form of Skill Link and the much coveted Technician. It also has wonderful attack stats in the LC metagame, and can learn a variety of moves such as U-Turn, Aqua Jet and the like to back it up.

Spoiler:

Actually,eevee is defiantly over adorable you don't have to cross it out.Ever knows that

Years
    In terms of what they evolve into I definitely prefer Eevee, but as a stand-alone Pokémon then between the two I actually prefer Minccino, it's super cute (especially how it uses its tail to clean haha) and I love that it's based off chinchillas cause they're adorable lol :)

Back