• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mind over Body; Pyschic's Realm

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    I would like to join with Mewwer the Mewtwo as my partner. Psychic is my favorite type and I prefer mind over body.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Well, anyways. I just think Missingno is an oddity. The name itself is, "Missing" and "no". The "no" probably means number or something.

And welcome Mewtwolover.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i would like to join aswell please if thats is okay and can my partner be kirlia?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    'Missing number' is it's full name since no. is...yeah, ya get the point. Here are my three GPX+ Missingno.

Mind over Body; Pyschic's RealmMind over Body; Pyschic's RealmMind over Body; Pyschic's Realm
    Missingno. is the placeholder for number '0' of the pokedex and the numbers after 151 are other place holder pokemon.

Also, ^Your accepted, Viceroy will add you later.^

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    'Missing number' is it's full name since no. is...yeah, ya get the point. Here are my three GPX+ Missingno.
    Mind over Body; Pyschic's RealmMind over Body; Pyschic's RealmMind over Body; Pyschic's Realm
    Missingno. is the placeholder for number '0' of the pokedex and the numbers after 151 are other place holder pokemon.

Also, ^Your accepted, Viceroy will add you later.^

I'm ashamed to myself for not capturing that thing since my Blue times. Anyways, can it evolve?

And the 2 newbies are accepted, provided that y'all gonna be active.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Why did I not see this place before? I love psychic types!

Favourite Psychic type: Latias

Favourite Psychic move: Healing Wish

Partner: Ralts

If I met an Alien, I'd probably, well, I dunno. I haven't thought about it before. I'd probably say hi and hope it understood me XD. I may take it in for examination.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    How 'bout ou guys post one?
    Here's one but actually it contains two parts. :classic:
    Do you give nicknames to your psychic pokémon? What kind of nicknames you usually give to your psychic pokémon?

I usually give nicknames to my psychic pokémon. They're usually pretty naughty so I don't tell them here.

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Do you give nicknames to your pokémon? What kind of nicknames you usually give to your pokémon?
    Uncreative ones usually, Some are what they represent, such as naming weavile 'Ice Weasel'

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Do you give nicknames to your pokémon? What kind of nicknames you usually give to your pokémon?

Only ones that really deserve weird ones, like my hacked Arceus (for the fun of it) I nicknamed IBC (stands for Ichy Butt Crack XD). Those sort of nicknames lol.

I must give my Arceus Mind Plate. Then it would be awesome.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

Nice one. You deserve credit. But it has to be related to this group next time eh?

Of course, usually old english ones, or funny ones. I named my Latios "Gawain", Snorlax "Fatman" and my Sceptile "Zed". There are many other funny ones though

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Ever since I started playing Pokemon:

Pikachu - Sparky
    Charmander/Cyndaquil - Zippo
    Pidgey - Skye

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years

Nice one. You deserve credit. But it has to be related to this group next time eh?
    Okay, I'll remember that. I'll also edit my previous post to fix those questions.

Edit: Questions fixed. :)

Last edited:
    Back