• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mind over Body; Pyschic's Realm

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
  • Lumina: Minds = bodies, you children.

Okay..well then, Lumina can telepathically speak even outside of the club, and can also kinda move things, also. Though the larger the object, the harder and it takes more of Lumina's energy.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Because we are geniuses(stinky ones XD), do your partner interact with your studies at all?
    Yes, actully.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • Because we are geniuses(stinky ones XD), does your partner interact with your studies at all?
    He doesn't usually, but when I need a study partner, or someone to edit my work, he helps me out.

NatureKeeper

No body can triunmph if there is Psychic to manipulate it, and If I turned out to have ESP, it'll be my best wish...

Favorite Psychic Pokémon: 1st Espeon, 2nd Lugia and 3rd Gallade

Favorite Psychic Move: Psychic, as the user unleashes pure Mindal Power...

Proof the I like Mind over body: Being a top student and a physically weak student.
    Means I am smart, but weak, mind better than body :)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Because we are geniuses(stinky ones XD), does your partner interact with your studies at all?
    The XD Clan Helps Eachother Through Thick & Thin...!
    Yes...But only if I Feel The Need For A Study Buddy... (That Sounded Insanely Dorkish...)

Also...
    That Post I Deleted...
    I Deleted it because the internet modem crashed and it was an incomplete message...
    And I Didn't Feel Like Finishing it...
    So I Deleted it...

EDIT - Maybe You Should make a Social Group Extension...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I will be joining.

No body can triunmph if there is Psychic to manipulate it, and If I turned out to have ESP, it'll be my best wish...

Favorite Psychic Pokémon: 1st Espeon, 2nd Lugia and 3rd Gallade

Favorite Psychic Move: Psychic, as the user unleashes pure Mindal Power...

Proof the I like Mind over body: Being a top student and a physically weak student.
    Means I am smart, but weak, mind better than body :)

We all have ESP's, but in lower levels. And welcome by the way! And what's your partner? And you're right, we have weak bodies but big brains!

Because we are geniuses(stinky ones XD), does your partner interact with your studies at all?
    The XD Clan Helps Eachother Through Thick & Thin...!
    Yes...But only if I Feel The Need For A Study Buddy... (That Sounded Insanely Dorkish...)

EDIT - Maybe You Should make a Social Group Extension...
    XD XD XD

We already are dorks! XD

Maybe you're right. I'll try to make one, and I'll just inform you guys when it's ready.

And we need a new topic before this thread becomes inactive!

Last edited:

GoldCold Ice

Go Zoroark!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    well im on the top group most of the time with hallenge questions but yesterday I got a bit on the middle group of life and maths

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Maths? I don't think I'm doing very well in Maths. Though I did well on yesterday's questions.

Lumina: ...Why are we talking about school?

Well, unlike in some clubs, we should talk about school because it deals with how smart we are, and Psychics are usually smart, right?

Lumina: I guess.

Anyway, for my class, we're gonna have a quiz, and we need to do 23 problems this weekend. That's less than what we usually do, though I actually am not sure how many we do regularly. XD;

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • And now for the question: XD(it pawns you all)

What is your partner's favorite subject?

Like me, he likes Bio(Botany), Astronomy and Physics.

Although we hardly have Astronomy in college. :(

GoldCold Ice

Go Zoroark!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    I also LOVE using the PCs because I love designing diograms and when you come to think about it pokemon cards is basically entirerly MATHS!

Hm fav subject is Computer im pretty smat when it comes to them

Well computer is my fav subject im in grade 4 primary school bt im even smarter at computers than my teacher

Last edited:
    Back