• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
ok, heres where we'll post so as not to spam up the actual RP. I guess we could talk about the nightmares here, but i'm still not 100% sure about that.

this is also where you'll post that you'll be gone for a few days, so we know that you've gone to another world for a little while, so nothing bad will happen to your character.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
woot OOC thread, i have a feeling TIK will pump out a better app, just give it time :D so we're starting after his app gets in?

SilverTail

Years
Yup. just as soon as that happens, we all appear in mindscape! i'll get all the 'nightmares' ready, draw them out, and then i'll decide when they should occur. any added after that will just go in the order they appear after the origional 5.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
so uhhh how about we just start, and TIK can join when he finishes? :D that sounds opportune to me

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Sorry for the wait, I just finished my sign up. I'll get the nightmare to you sometime later today, Silvertail.

:x

SilverTail

Years
Ok, well, you're accepted so you can start posting as soon as you want! just make sure not to forget.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
that last response.... was just everything we said plus 1 added sentence... we're gonna need more than that to work with, Takanushi

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Well...you shouldn't have joined unless you were going to really try. It's kind of pointless to just be reading the same thing that Kansas wrote.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Your grammar needs a bit of work too. But, if you want to improve your post, maybe post more about how your character feels and stuff. Cause we already heard Kansas say everything in his post. You didn't have to repeat every single thing.

SilverTail

Years
'Tis true dude, you need atleast 2 things to be able to RP properly. you're still learning bits and pieces of bolth

1: proper grammar. This is so you can make posts that others can understand without having to decipher. "Chat Speak" (thts, u, 2, thx, ect.) is one of those things that dosn't work well in an RP, unless you are actually texting in the RP, rare as it may be.

2: a basic understanding of how a sentance is formed. This is so you can put that grammar to use. Ex:

good: "Are you sure you should be going in there?" Alex said, sounding worried.

bad: ur sure u should go there? alex worriedly said

as you can see, good grammar and sentence composition really helps.

(l know l'm not an expert, but this is what l've learned on my 1-or-so-year fanfiction spree)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Charchic, not to be rude. But, you didn't say your guy had mindreading/could hear thoughts.

So, either you're copying me or you forgot to put that in your application. :/

Secondly, that post was God-awful short and your grammar was lacking a bit. So..hopefully you start working on that.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
unfortunately i don't know if Charchic knows about the OOC thread... but i'd have to agree.

I really want to have fun in this RP, but in order to do that we're going to need to help some of you work on your writing. Its insulting to put so much effort into a post then get responded with a 4 liner

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
-_- Not to mention, the voice he heard was a girl, and Blake's the only girl.
I'd like to point out that BLAKE IS MEAN.

"It's okay...I was freaked out before too, but it's nice here. You'll get used to it!" is not only CHARACTER CONTROL but uncharacteristic of the brunette. Blake's dialogue would go more, "Shut up and leave me alone."

So it better not be Blake you were referring to in that post. kthxbai. ^_^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Charchic, it'd be better if you edited your post or just deleted it and put some effort into it.

"I can't think of anything" is a really poor excuse. :/ So, don't try and pull one of those.

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
Years
Oh sorry. Yeah I'll do that now. Thanks for the help.

ALSO TO ADD: Michael is not telepathic and cannot read minds, whomever was talking was talking to him via telepathy, but it is explained that Michael cannot talk to her back, she is the telepathic one. And it is not Blake.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
Then just who is it? we've only got 2 female characters, and you can only control 1 character at a time.

Tis in the rules.

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
Years
Oh no :S I applied for another character :S Cos I had this big idea...uhh can I just have two for the meantime? I'll get rid of her soon, as a temp character.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Dude, he just said you couldn't. It's against the rules. I'll bold it for you:

SilverTail said:
Then just who is it? we've only got 2 female characters, and you can only control 1 character at a time.

Tis in the rules.

He couldn't have made it any clearer. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back