• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Building Contest [RESULTS]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Finished mine!

Username: arachnidsGrip
    IGN: therogueofheart
    Build Name: PokeCommunity Olympics Olympic Cauldron
    Coordinates: x 48 / y 98 / z -192

and screenies!

Spoiler:

What do you think? :33

Flannery Lue

Soul Sister
    Years
  • Hmm.
    Well, I doubt I'll be any good... but I love MineCraft, and 'creative mode' is my cuppa tea.
    I'm absolutely horrible at Survival, so I'm glad that it's in Creative.

I have two accounts:
    Minecraft Building Contest [RESULTS]

But I use '_Zezima' the most, so I guess you could whitelist that one.
    I'll be looking forwards to joining!

---

Random, slightly related info:
    https://www.minecraftforum.net/members/Quavelen
    ^ That is my MineCraft profile page, if anyone is curious to read my ridiculously long bio. <.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2018
    Why cant we use worldedit? it is already installed on the server but we dont have permission to use the commands...

Flannery Lue

Soul Sister
    Years
  • Why cant we use worldedit? it is already installed on the server but we dont have permission to use the commands...

I would like to assume that it's the same reason as just about every other MC server in existence lol.
    Staff members aren't going to randomly trust a new player with permissions to WE that would virtually give them the ability to grief every corner of the server. Although that's just my assumption. Building something one block at a time takes more time, skill, and effort than simply repeating commands like '//set 98', and '//replace 4, 1:6 '. So I would prefer to just do it one block at a time.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I am finished building! I have a little tower saying I built this for proof. Should say property of BadSheep lol.

Coords are approximately 850 270.

All 3 builds are part of one build. They are Posiedon's, Zeus's, and Hades's main weapons. They three Greek gods are brothers and part of the 12 olympians, so I thought they were fitting together. They are all part of one build!!!

Should I put some signs explaining them in game?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • My build is done. If it needs explanation, well lol.

You lovely judges can find it x=889 z=424, right next to BadSheep's piece for convenience (though I started building first, copycat :P)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Happy to see more entries being submitted! Remember that the deadline is Sunday, but it's not a strict deadline. We will begin judging on Monday, so as long as you submit your entry before we are finished judging then you can still be eligible to win :D

I will post in this thread when we begin judging.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • My build's done! It's designed for use with John Smith Legacy Pack, which I think is PC's default pack, so I should be fine. Hopefully ir doesn't need too much explanation, although it might need a bit of a background with Ancient Greek architecture and lifestyle.

XYZ: 189 / 85 / -1887

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Alright, i think i am done. I followed an Olympic theme, building a bunch of domed arenas that connect to each other through little passageways in the walls. It turned out pretty well for my standards, i even added a little Pokemon touch in the floors because you know, Pokemon forum :3 I built in faithful, but the place looks amazing in John Smith Legacy if anyone wants to check it out with that too.

rough cords: -800 70 70

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • There are two hours left to submit your build(s)! From that point we will begin judging. If your build is almost done but won't meet the deadline, we will still accept entries while the judging is still occurring. If your build is not finished and will not be finished by the next day or two, you can still submit your unfinished build to be judged.

Flannery Lue

Soul Sister
    Years
  • Ugh... I knew that I wouldn't finish in time. My build is far too large. It's not even 10% of the way there, because I was still building the 'skeleton' of the Manor. I guess that's my fault for picking a contest that I knew I couldn't participate in. One week isn't even close to enough time for me to complete a build. <.<

Anywho... my coordinates of the unfinished monstrosity are x: 633, y: 68, z: 453.

Would I be allowed to continue building it, after this is all over? I greatly enjoy building, as it's kind of my 'thing'.
    I'm terrible at Survival. ._.

Back