• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Comp: Craftrum Buildrum

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • it should be called twocows town because that's the best name ever, it even has alliteration what more could you want

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • Yes! I thought I was the only one who played minecraft. Unfortunately, I'm making a server with my friend and doing the pokemon tournament. My F3 doesn't work for coordinates. In fact, I have tried everything and I can't seem to find it. If someone with a desktop Apple Mac, can you please help? Are screen shots required?

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Yes! I thought I was the only one who played minecraft. Unfortunately, I'm making a server with my friend and doing the pokemon tournament. My F3 doesn't work for coordinates. In fact, I have tried everything and I can't seem to find it. If someone with a desktop Apple Mac, can you please help? Are screen shots required?
    try fn+f3

I got a new account a month or so back, im no longer stuck with a horrible nick! when I get a chance today il definitely going to check this out ;D

my nick is blueredemption57

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Survival mode only, Bidoof.

And our city is called Verdanturf? I'm fine with that.

I've never played survival :/ I have no idea how it works. :s

I'd like to help though

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I've never played survival :/ I have no idea how it works. :s

I'd like to help though
    Unlike creative, you don't have access to any kind of block nor an unlimited number of them - you have to obtain materials for building instead. Also, mobs can now hurt you (hence 'survival'), which does offer more to exploring. That's the basic gist.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    i have been working a bit on my build for the competition. its not nearly close to being done yet, and i have spent a whole lot of time just getting the wood xD. i tried to adjust the sizes of the images to fit in the forum page, but they are a little large.

the side of the build
    Spoiler:

the front of the build
    Spoiler:

this has nothing to do with the build, but i thought it was funny
    Spoiler:

the coordinates are roughly -700, 65, 680. i have my work cut out for me when it comes to decorating, and i'm not even done with the frame yet haha. i cant wait to see how it turns out.

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Well, I spawned, and I typed /spawn, and I got sent to the same world. I'm building there. I've found out it's not the right world. So you need to fix the instructions. Or the others have gotten it wrong. >.<

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well, I spawned, and I typed /spawn, and I got sent to the same world. I'm building there. I've found out it's not the right world. So you need to fix the instructions. Or the others have gotten it wrong. >.<

Last time I checked, /spawn was the place where you need to build in order for your build to be entered. Were you in a hut with beds inside, and outside the door is a huge wall of leaves? That's the place to build for the competition. Buildings in the other world doesn't count, as far as I'm aware.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • But what about the town that we did in the original world? Tbh, It seems kind of a waste if it wouldnt be judged D:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    even though its Thursday, this is my 2nd and final update to the competition build. i will be out of town till late Saturday and i wont have a chance to get any more work done, sadly. i think i did a good job for the time i had though :) i don't have enough time to re size the images, sorry.

the front. on a side note, if anybody needs flowers there is a boat load in the chest out front. anybody can feel free to take them. (edit: chest is probably locked, oops)
    Spoiler:

the side + my awesome cows
    Spoiler:

the back
    Spoiler:

and the front door for laughs
    Spoiler:

again, the coordinates are roughly -700, 65, 680

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    even though its Thursday, this is my 2nd and final update to the competition build. i will be out of town till late Saturday and i wont have a chance to get any more work done, sadly. i think i did a good job for the time i had though :) i don't have enough time to re size the images, sorry.

the front. on a side note, if anybody needs flowers there is a boat load in the chest out front. anybody can feel free to take them.
    Spoiler:

the side + my awesome cows
    Spoiler:

the back
    Spoiler:

and the front door for laughs
    Spoiler:

again, the coordinates are roughly -700, 65, 680
    That's a really sweet build, I'm impressed! The detail is really great, especially down to the spacing of the cobble path. Definitely a place I'd want to live haha. It would've looked so cool in the town though </3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Someone should just submit our town for the competition. I'm going to be away for most of the day though (leaving in a few minutes) so someone else will have to man the ship for that one.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Dude, you traveled so far from spawn xD I kept dying while trying to reach the place haha

yea... I kept going until I saw oak wood, which happened to be 1500 blocks away haha. I had to hide underground during the night and live off a limited amount pork chops. no animals were spawning o.O

Last edited:
    Back