• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Mafia

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Minecraft Mafia

Welcome to Detroit. The underbelly of the Minecraft world. The scum of the Earth lives in this place and you're the newest residents. Only problem...three among you are working for the Creeper Mafia. Their goal?

Ssss...boom!

Several of you have been hired by the mayor to suss out the criminals and restore peace to the town. Only issue is that they're killing off the other residents and trying to outnumber you!

Roles (You will learn your role the day before we begin/possibly the day we begin):
    MAFIA:
    Herobrine: You're the godfather of the Creeper Mafia. When inspected, you appear as a resident. You will send in your vote every night.
    Charged Creeper: You are the roleblocker of the Creeper Mafia. You can pick one resident a night to roleblock, whose role will not go into effect. You will send in your vote every night.
    Creeper Minion: You are merely a Creeper Mafia minion. You will send in your vote every night.​
    RESIDENTS
    Detective: You're the detective of the game. You can inspect a resident each night to determine their alliance. You will receive a report of their role afterwards, unless you are roleblocked.
    Doctor: You are the doctor of the game. You can submit one name for protection each night to save from the Mafia or other characters.
    Jailer: You are the jailer of the game. You can submit one name each night to both protect them from harm AND block their role.

Resident: Your only ability will be to attempt to survive. Each day, you can discuss with other residents who to lynch before nightfall.

Vigilante: You are the vigilante of the game. You can submit a name every other night to kill.

We will be playing this Saturday, March 21st @ 5PM PST on the Detroit Minecraft server. If you are not yet whitelisted, please do so soon!

All voting will be done in-game and on Skype. Roles will submit their night actions to Klippy via Skype or whispered-in-game chat. You must be willing to USE Skype for this. If you cannot speak, that's fine, but you must be able to listen for prompts from the game-master, yours truly.

People!
    GameMaster:
    Klippy
    1) CureYoshiDarkness
    2) Orpheus
    3) doge
    4) Kyora
    5) Zero
    6) Arc
    7) Wobbu
    8) Juno
    9) arachnidsGrip
    10) Tetra
    11) Kingdom of Tea
    12) Necrum
    13) Aslan
    14) Zeffy
    15)NinjaAiden​

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    unfortunately i won't be able to make this one but for future reference, how do i get whitelisted? better yet, how do i access the minecraft server? i saw the thread for the server but i didn't see any links or anything.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • unfortunately i won't be able to make this one but for future reference, how do i get whitelisted? better yet, how do i access the minecraft server? i saw the thread for the server but i didn't see any links or anything.

You post in that thread requesting to be whitelisted. :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Lets have a go at it, Klippy! I will be there! (I was whitelisted since I was on it last time it seems =3)

Years
  • Ooo, sounds interesting, but I've got a few questions before I sign up.

One, will the game be explained before we play? (I've never played mafia before so...)
    Two, are you using minecraft days for the game, or irl days?
    Three, it's just on the normal server, right?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Ooo, sounds interesting, but I've got a few questions before I sign up.

One, will the game be explained before we play? (I've never played mafia before so...)
    Two, are you using minecraft days for the game, or irl days?
    Three, it's just on the normal server, right?

1) Yes.
    2) We will use Minecraft days and the night will be brief.
    3) Yes.

Glad to have you all. :) I have a total of fifteen spots available and that's all I am able to add, so sign up now or else.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Always heard about Mafia. But, I haven't gotten the chance to play it. So this should be an interesting experience. I'm in!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I still gotta work on that group project on Saturday but we'll probably be done by 5? I'll do my best to wrap it up before this starts as I'd hate to take up a spot and not show. Sign me up. :)

Back