• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

Ultra Hardcore is a Minecraft experience that can be easily described as pixelated Hunger Games. When an Ultra Hardcore match begins, there are several game-changing modifications that create a true life-or-death situation!

Here's some of the changes to the game:
    Minecraft Ultra Hardcore
    Hearts don't regenerate from a full stomach. In fact, they don't regenerate at all! Unless...

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore
    Players can only heal with a golden apple, which heals 2 hearts, and is modified to require 8 gold ingots and an apple to craft.

Players in PC's Ultra Hardcore will be split into equal teams. Your goal: Be the last team alive.

We are calling on all Minecraft players on PC to join us for this gigantic event of glory and death! We'll be playing on Sunday, July 12th, 4PM PST! We will be livestreaming this event through PokeCommunity's Twitch channel so if you can't participate, be sure to at least watch! We'll be showing you live perspectives and if our cameraman dies (me), we'll get to show you other teams and all the action!

We will be playing on the Official PC Server in a brand new map world. Just reply to this thread saying you're in and what your Minecraft IGN is!

Typical Ultra Hardcore sessions can last anywhere from 1-3 hours. We will try to be as conscientious of your time and adjust the session to fit in a smaller time frame if necessary. Also be aware, we are looking for everyone to use Skype and speak on it! If you aren't comfortable speaking, you must at least be willing to use it to chat with teammates - there will not be team chat in-game!​

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I have no plans to redeem myself from the last couple UHCs. But let's do it.

Very big reminder, that after five minutes have passed in the game, we all rush to 0,0.

IGN: ohspoke

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Alrighty, you don't even have to ask you should know I'm in Klippy.

Here's my ign:
    ign: NinjaAiden

Though if you didn't know that by now... hahaha

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • The question is if I'll be awake enough to play at 2 AM. I'll decide later if I'm joining. I'll be at least watching it, either live or afterwards.

Years
  • I would like to take part in this, but I'm so bad in Ultra Hardcore :D So, I think, I'll just watch :D Good luck to everyone

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I have to ask, Klippy, why Sunday? I mean, I will still participate, but for us using GMT or CEST it's really damn late, and with the next day being Monday, it's really inconvenient as it means we have to get up with little to no sleep. Like, me for example, I have to get up at 6:30am on Monday, and the UHC could end at 3am...

But on the Saturday most of us could recover our sleep on the Sunday! It would be a lot better, imo :)

Back