• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • oh i hope not, those are 3am and 7am in my time ;;

EDIT: GDI KLIPPY

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

I have no problem doing two UHCs and it presents us with two opportunities to award medals! So...

Saturday, July 11th @ 12PM

and

Sunday, July 12th @ 4PM

How do those work for ya? ;)

Very well! Klippy is best host. I might screw myself over and join the second game too. I'll let you know

Years
  • I wanna join in! ;w; Oh it's been so long since I've been on the server!!

ign: MISNINA
    (yes all caps don't ask)

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Signing up for Saturday then. I'm Maruno in Minecraft. I've never played a UHC before, but I've watched a few.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Ok, I think everyone has been added to the whitelist! If you are still unable to enter the server, please post in this thread with your IGN.

Quick question about the UHC. Is this in 1.8 or some other version

In case this hasn't been answered yet, yes, the server is currently running 1.8.7

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I think I should be good for Sunday Night. Saturday Will also be good as it's 7pm my time. Minecraft IGN is AirBubblun1.

Last edited:

ThatBeardedCharmander

YouTube PokeTuber/Returning Hacker
    Years
  • Something came up and Klippy will be unable to host the UHC tomorrow. However, doge will be the new host and the UHC is still on at the same time, 12PM PST / 3PM EST 8)

In case anybody has't been added to the chat yet, this link should take you to the chat:
    skype:?chat&blob=CyzcgmWLkMVFxAj4TaDGKP6ILR7JMK6y3KdSQM1KupGGyE8aB3-w66adWBJf7sH3Ds1CWeaBVI05Ug

Something happened when you put in the skype link.

Back