• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • how bout teams wobbu? is it even in a team?

there will be teams of two or three depending on the amount of people who show up tomorrow. we kind of left it up to doge on how the teams are going to be distributed lol but either he's going to split people up by region and put the stragglers in their own teams or let people be with whoever they want to be with. i guess i'd rather leave it up to the participants on how teams are assigned.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Very fun. Unfortunately, at the end it was just me at 1 heart versus a team of two others, and I got mobbed by a zombie just as I was heading out for my last stand. Enchanted iron everything doesn't help if you have no health. Or a bow.

I'm definitely interested in playing some more UHCs some time because of this. I'm just glad I got as far as I did, and got two kills, despite it being my first time.

doge

???
    Years
  • pretty sure when the host wins a UHC its rigged... anyways here are the results from saturday(today)'s game!

1st - doge & Hermione Granger

2nd - Maruno(ZOMBIE DEATH) & HKim(early death)

3rd - Dreg & mew_nani(death to border)

EVERYONE ELSE DIED OK

Also, Maruno confirmed for most kills with two. Congratulations! (yes, there were a lot of non-pvp deaths this game)

Last edited:

Wobbu

Years
  • For those who were trapped in the UHC world due to the tiny border, I've reset the border so the warp is no longer inaccessible.

Anyways, congrats doge and Zeffy!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Ok i'm in for tomorrows match then
    ign if you didn't get it before: MoricCirom

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Kinda sucks i did very early in game but who cares, I got one kill and died on combat

Sorry Aiden <3 #teamhomestuck

[EDIT: 3000 POSTS AYYYYY]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Thanks for hosting that I was really happy with how i performed that game with 6 kills. Klippy just wondering I heard someone on stream say they were going to post this on youtube do you know where I could find that.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Thanks for hosting that I was really happy with how i performed that game with 6 kills. Klippy just wondering I heard someone on stream say they were going to post this on youtube do you know where I could find that.

Azazel was recording the session and will likely put it up in our Let's Play! section. :)

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Great game! Sorry again that I had to bow out near the end, but it worked out fine as we still won! The entire game was great.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Oh yeah! Here's our winners for today!

First Place:
    Gigadweeb, Veevee, zj3141

Second Place
    HKim, Lornami, Dreg

Third Place
    Klippy, Azazel, Quajutsu​

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • Just out of curiosity, are there going to be any emblems for participants? I'd be happy attempting to make making them if you're in need of helping hands.

totally not because I want a reward

Wobbu

Years
  • Just out of curiosity, are there going to be any emblems for participants? I'd be happy attempting to make making them if you're in need of helping hands.

totally not because I want a reward

unless Klippy low-key uploaded an emblem, there are no emblems :\

Back