• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mini games?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    Hey guys (been gone for a while :(, damn college exams) anywayyy, I was wondering if anyone can direct me to some mini game tutorials... Anything will do.. I have a few that I searched for and found, but the 2/3 I have are far too simple.

Thanks a lot folks =D

Awan

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • You should tell what kind of minigames that you just found. I've found 2 minigames on chaos-project forums, dunno if it the same as the you have.

EDIT : The Rules is really confusing... >.<
    Advertising other forums is not permitted in posts, social groups, blog entries, visitor messages, or private messages.
    The community prohibits unsolicited advertising of forums. The only space where you are permitted to advertise is your signature. Members who join and send forum links to other members over the private message system will be immediately banned on the notion of joining with the intention of advertising their forum. You are permitted to link to threads and posts of another forum when it may helpful and contributive to the thread. Linking to other web sites is permitted anywhere in the community, but blatantly advertising web sites is not permitted. (It is left to the discretion of the community staff to decide whether a link to a website or forum may be considered advertising. Unacceptable forms of linking may be edited without question.)

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Advertising other forums is not permitted in posts, social groups, blog entries, visitor messages, or private messages.

Awan, the links were removed from your post.

Awan

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • Neo-Dragon already PM me...he said I can put the link back. But I think you should juz google it. Keyword : RMXP minigames. Theres a lot of minigames script out there. ^_^

Back