• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Mini-manga and other works*~

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • ~*Mini-manga and other works*~*NEW *Misty on Water*

Hey all! Bad me has been away for a little doing manga entries and so on and so forth. I'm currently doing a 15 page manga entry (among other things) with a story line I'm really proud of. I'm always dotting about, but I still love to visit the place I've known since 2002 ^-^ PC will always be like a home to me as so much has happened here for me. I just wish I could be more active.

Anyways here's my most recent art. Including 5 pages of a mini manga called 'Uncounting Sheep'. It was really hard to do as I finialised the idea and thought the contest was over, but then found it wasn't so rushed my entry ^^; The story had to be self contained too, which meant everyone else did humour. I Choose sweet but it came out really too cute ^^; it's taught me so much for my 15 page entry! Also there is a realism piece I did to say thanks to the people of DA. Oh a few animations and some DragonQuestVIII fanart... hmm very little pokemon wise which is strange for me. I'm sure with a new contest there will be lots of that to come. Anyways thank you for looking and reading this. Any comments I really appreciate! Take Care everyone ~ Iggy.

Uncounting Sheep ~ My mini manga:

Page 1~
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36877017/
    Page 2~
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36876893/
    Page 3~
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36876737/
    Page 4~
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36876615/
    Page 5~
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36876535/

Realistic red panda art:
    redpandame.png

Koo animation:
    koolarge.gif

Random animation:
    animationdragentry.gif

DragonQuestVIII fanart:
    munchiesslime.png

New piccy! phwee!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, your art is amazing! I think that my favorite would have to be your drawing of the red panda--I had to stare at it for a long time to finally convince myself that it wasn't a real picture! XD It's better than artwork drawn by most professional artists I've seen.

The manga is also really sweet! I love all of the effects you added, and your style is so cute.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • *gasp* I already saw the Uncounting Sheep one on DA, and let me say that I love page 4 xD It's so cute! <3 <3

Realistic red panda art=amazing. It's so realistic. Someone (like me) could have mistakened it to be a photograph. =3 Outstanding art once again =D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Wow, your art is amazing! I think that my favorite would have to be your drawing of the red panda--I had to stare at it for a long time to finally convince myself that it wasn't a real picture! XD It's better than artwork drawn by most professional artists I've seen.

The manga is also really sweet! I love all of the effects you added, and your style is so cute.

Wow what a comment from such a talented artist (especially your linar art ^-^ *blushes* I don't know what to say.. I'm overwhelmed! The fact you think they are ok means the world to me *hug* thank you :)

mistywishmaker said:
    *gasp* I already saw the Uncounting Sheep one on DA, and let me say that I love page 4 xD It's so cute! <3 <3

Realistic red panda art=amazing. It's so realistic. Someone (like me) could have mistakened it to be a photograph. =3 Outstanding art once again =D

*bows* not worthy. Thank you so much cf taking the time to comment here hun *glomp* X3

Ayuki Oyri

Adversary
    Years
  • I think I need glasses.

(-.-) Okay in every post about art I make, I usually state the shading first. Well I must say, the shading is indeed astonishing. Well I don't actually have that much of an attention span, but after throwing a glance at your red panda, guess what i just gain? I do wish some day to create realtic art like, or close to, mmost of the artist here...*Sigh*

~Ayuki aka Ari

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Ayuki Oyri said:
    (-.-) Okay in every post about art I make, I usually state the shading first. Well I must say, the shading is indeed astonishing. Well I don't actually have that much of an attention span, but after throwing a glance at your red panda, guess what i just gain? I do wish some day to create realtic art like, or close to, mmost of the artist here...*Sigh*

~Ayuki aka Ari

Lol I normally start with the shading too :p your so very kind to me, but please don't put yourself down. You can be anything you want to be. I'm not really not that great. I've just had some luck, quite a few years drawing on the computer with just mouse (no scanner *sobs*) and the enthusiasm. I still have so far to go! If it wasn't for FG I'd probably never have got PSP7 and still be using MS Paint! I hope your passion grows and you bloom into an amazing artist we can all look upto :)

Back