• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Miradin University: The Land of Seven Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    BRING!! BRING!! BRING!! rang Max's alarm clock. max fell over off of his bed into Vulpix's little bed.

"Whatch were you're falling man!" vulpix yelled jumping out of his bed.

"Sorry Tails (Vulpix's nicknama)." Max said getting up and throwing his blanket back on the bed.

It was the start of his first day being at the University. He was sort of excited seeing as how his classes were his favorite classes possible. He loved Martial Arts because he had been in them before and he couldn't continue because his parents couldn't afford it. He slipped on is clothes and put his hat on. He looked at the Kyogre scale and wanted to take it out of it's case. He was getting ready to take it out right before he snapped the case closed. He didn't want to risk breaking his good luck charm. he slipped it on over his head and put Tails's Bandana on his far right tail. Tail's bandana was black with red, yellow, and orange flames on it. Tails liked it and so did Max.

Max put his key in his pocket which had a clip attached to his belt loop so he wouldn't lose it. he locked his dorm's room and held Tails in his arms. He walked down the hall towards the dining hall when these kids were walking the opposite way of him. What seemed to be the leader of the group quickly turned and pinned Max to the wall. He jerked. Tails fell to the ground and started growling. One of the other two kids sent out his Wartortle.

"Wartortle use Hydro Pump now!" The kid called as the Wartortle blasted water at Tails.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Tails yelled falling back.

"Tails no!" Max called jerking away from the kid and picking Tails up.

"Tails? That is the stupidest name I've ever heard." said their leader smuggly.

They left but not before kicking Max in his throat. They left Max gasping for air feeling like he was going to choke. After feeling fine and making sure Tails was fine he continued walking towards the dining hall. Tails would dash to a corner and look around it carefully and then dash around it. Max laughed at this and they finally reached the dining hall. Max got two pancakes, two stips of bacon, and some orange juice. He got Tails some pokefood that was great for fire type pokemon. He ate and then tipped over in his chair leftovers still on his tray.

He tipped over to far and fell back in his chair kicking his leftovers making the tray fall on him. He had bacon on his head and half of a pancake on his face. Everyone laughed at him as he got up and threw his food away and then ran into the bathroom to clean up.

"Nice first day huh Tails?" Max asked Tails as he was cleaning a stain in his shirt.

"Yeah sure is." Tails said sarcastically licking his fur that was covered with orange juice.

Max finished cleaning up and then washed Tails up. Then Max looked at his schedule.

"Hmmmm so Photography is first then eh? Max asked picking Tails up and walking towards that class.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Pikalover, Pokemon-human bonds made at Miradin University end up with the human able to understand the speech of their Pokemon with perfect clarity, as I stated in the first post and evidenced by my RP post. But not the Pokemon of others.

Oh, Namora's accepted.)

Karn noticed a scrawny-looking boy with messy brown hair walking towards him, tailed closely by a Murkrow, who was looking around at the cafeteria widely. The boy approached with a grin, and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Aron and this is Jet. Mind if we sit here?" Without waiting for Karn to reply, he sat down anyways, but Karn didn't think less of him for it.

"Oh sure," he replied, shoving down another bit of eggs. "My name's Karn, and my Magnezone's name is Kairo," he introduced himself. He glanced over the side of the table at Jet, who seemed to have taken quite an interest in Karn's fork. Not quite sure why, Karn simply looked at the Murkrow for a few more seconds, then went back to his food.

Kairo inched forward slightly, towards the Murkrow. "Don't even think about it," Karn heard his faithful Pokemon warn the Murkrow. Don't think about what? Karn was about to ask his friend when he remembered that Murkrow were attracted to shiny objects. That would explain the interest in the fork. Kairo had taken the initiative to ensure his master's breakfast remained undisturbed.

"So, uh," Karn said, turning back towards Aron, "what's up?"

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    On the morning of the first day of school, Crystal awoke to a small, furry animal snuffing and pawing at her. Moments later her alarm clock went off and she silenced it with a swing of her arm. "If I knew that they were going to give me a pokemon like you Nadia, I would've left my alarm clock at home," she muttered sleepily. The female Buizel dismissed her statement with a wave of her paw. "If I didn't make sure you got up, sleepyhead, you would sleep the whole day away." She lept from the bed and curled up on a nearby chair.

"Be sure not to take too long," Nadia warned.

"Yeah, yeah. I hear you." She walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Leaving the cold water on for the Buizel, she stumbled back into the room and got dressed. Nadia happily ran into the bathroom and soaked in the shower while Crystal finished getting ready. After brushing her hair and teeth, she threw her backpack over her shoulder. "Hey Nadia! You done in there?" Hearing the water turn off, the pokemon ran, dripping, into the room and bounded onto the bed and from the bed jumped into the backpack, which was left unzipped a bit.

"Oh Nadi... You got water everywhere. If you asked, I could've dryed you off a bit." She dryed the water off the floor as best as she could.

"My name's not Nadi," the pokemon protested, indignantly.

"I know. If it didn't bother you so much, I wouldn't call you that when I'm upset with you," Crystal teased. She breathed a sigh of relief that she had at least had the foresight to lay a blanket in her backpack so her books wouldn't get wet after the first time the Buizel showed her unusual tendency. Apparently asleep in the backpack, she didn't answer.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Crystal grabbed bacon and eggs for herself and a bowl of pokemon food for Nadia. Seeing two boys sitting at a table together, one with a Magnezone and the other with a Murkrow, she decided to sit with them.

"Hi. I'm Crystal and....," she shook her backpack a little until Nadia poked her head out to see what was up, "this is Nadia. Can we sit by you?" She grinned a greeting at them while Nadia pulled her head back in and fell back to sleep.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Out of context ahoy.

I'm sorry to break the flow of the roleplay, but I didn't see any Lounge thread for this roleplay. Am I too late to jump aboard, and if I'm not, am I allowed to be a furry or does that make me fail :(

Zore

Reaper
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    "So..uh, what's up?" the boy asked as he turned his attention from his Magnezone which had been making an odd buzzing sound.

"Not too much, pretty excited about my first day at the academy." Aron replied with an enormous smile, "Jet here's pretty excited too, hasn't spoken to me all day!" Aron waved his fork at the Murkrow for emphasis who shrugged and began attacking his own breakfast, keeping on eye on Karn's silverware. "So how did you and Kai-" He began but was interrupted by a newcomer, female.

"Hi. I'm Crystal and....," she shook her backpack a little until her pokemon poked its head out, "this is Nadia. Can we sit by you?" She grinned a greeting at them while Nadia pulled her head back in.

Aron just glanced at Karn with a smile, "No problem with me, we were just introducing ourselves. If thats okay with you Karn?" Aron replied. Jet had already poked his head up to examine the newcomers, Karn's silverware forgotten as he eagerly looked at the new pair.

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
    Rolyn lay sleeping peacefully on a couch in her dorm, for she hadn't quite made it to her bed before she fell asleep. Music sheets where scarttered about, carcol and colouring pencils covered the ground along with screwed up peices of paper and books. Basically the place surrounding Rolyn was a Mess.

The rays of the suns shone in through the curtains showing morning had finally come. Sapphire slowly opened her eyes and yawned, sitting up on the bed which she was sleeping on she stretched out her body, hearing a few bones click into place she stopped stretching and shaked. Looking up she saw the mess Rolyn was sleeping in and rolled her eyes. Jumping down off the bed Sapphire slowly made her way over to her and bit her ankle.

Few Minutes Later...

"SAPPHIRE!" Rolyn screamed from inside the bathroom. Her voice had a obvious hint of annoyance in it.
    The door swung up and slammed against the wall, in the doorway stood Rolyn, a towel wrapped around her body and hair dripping wet. She stared at the small physic pokemon.
    "Sapphire! You turned off the hot water again! I wasn't too long in the shower!!" Rolyn sighed and rung out her hair before drying off her body and getting dressed into her everyday clothes. Walking over to the dutchess in the room she picked up her hairdryer and turned it on, ready to fix up her hair.

Sapphire walked over to the couch and started cleaning up the mess Rolyn made last night. After putting all the music sheets into one pile, art stuff in another and rubbish in the bin Sapphire walked over to Rolyn and sat at her heel.
    "Why do you make such a mess at night?" Sapphire sighed and looked up.
    Rolyn laughed nervously. "Hehe...I didn't mean to Sapph, I just fell asleep before I cleaned up..." Rolyn smiled slightly at Sapphire.
    "Yeah, like everyother time..." Sapphire ran over to the door just as Rolyn finished tying up her plat.
    Picking up her shoulder bag Rolyn put the tidy music sheets and art books into it and followed Sapphire out the door.

The two walked side by side, talking every now and then but mostly in silence. Rolyn yawned slightly as they finally made it to the cafiteria for breakfast, and the best part was...It was free. Opening the door they walked in and looked around, Sapphire spotted 2 boys sitting over at a table, along with the pokemon Murkrow, and Magnezone and a girl standing up most likely asking to sit with them.
    Rolyn made her way to get her food and ended up tripping over mid-air, Sapphire ran to her side and nudged her hip
    "Are you alright Rolyn?" Her voice filled with concern for her best friend.
    Rolyn smiled at Sapphire and stood up dusting off her clothes. "I'm fine Sapph, don't worry"

Rolyn got her food that consisted of, eggs and toast with a small glass of water. Looking back over at the two boys and girl he thought about joining them, but then slowly made her way to a small table not that far away and sat by herself. Sapphire jumped up on the seat next to Rolyn and swayed her tail from side to side.
    "You really need to make friends Rolyn... You barely have any! Me and well me!" Sapphire complained swipping a bit of Rolyn's food for her own breakfast.
    Looking away Rolyn sighed. "You've told me before Sapph..."
    After that sentence the two just stayed in silence eating together.

A/N: Finished finally..xD

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Name: Ken Shirokishi (Sword Whiteknight)

Appearance: Ken stands at a sizable 181 cm and tends to stay oddly slim, often weighing in at around 66 kg. His slender, yet tall figure allows for a wide array of clothing styles that he enjoys wearing, but what he enjoys sporting the most is a pair of slacks, usually a white color, clean white shoes, a white dress shirt under a black or dark blue or green vest, and his favorite black fedora which he wears on special days. Sometimes he wears a necklace or an extra belt hen he fells like it and on cold days, he likes to wear his white trench coat with black fur on the collar. His jet black hair is slightly overgrown and seems messy from afar, but upon closer inspection, it is very meticulously styled to look that way. His sharp-looking green eyes are cleverly framed by a pair of small glasses he uses to read, but will normally wear just for the look of it.

Personality: Ken has a personality many might be drawn to, but pushed away a bit to make room for his ego. His musical skills have given him a large head and he tends to believe he is a gift to the world. His sudden interests in the martial forms of art have only contributed to his unfortunate personality. "Walking the path of Heaven" he often describes his life to be or "The one destined to bring light into the dark world around us" or some other form of garbage that seems to creep past his lips.

Besides the holier than thou aspect, however, Ken is an enjoyable young man. He is always a gentleman to women and can even be described as "knightly" around those he considers his comrades. His princely attitude also does have a side effect of giving him a sort of elegance that flows from him in waves. He doesn't really boast his stature like most with this kind of personality would, but rather, he lets it come to him. Like a proper prince should, in his opinion. Obviously, it softens the blow, but many of those around him tend to have their nerves grated like a block of cheese in an italian restaurant.

History: Ken was brought up in a fairly well-off home under his mother Yoroi (Armor) and father Kougi (Justice). He was slightly babied in his younger years which may have contributed to his pompous air. At the age of seven, he picked up his first violin and almost immediately fell in love. The music he enjoyed listening to at concerts and shows he could finally produce! Two years later, he also picked up the piano and trumpet to learn. Soon enough, his parents realized thy had a musical genius in their midst. He quickly developed his skills on all three instruments and even broadened his range further by learning to play the clarinet.

By the age or thirteen, he had mastered much of Miradin's famous musical pieces on the violin and was invited to preform a recital of the greatest solo violin masterpieces the world had to offer. The moment he walked on stage, however, he couldn't even get his bow to the strings. Yes... unfortunately, he suffers from stage fright. It was fine when he played ofr his family and friends, but that night all the people and the lights and the weight of their opinions kept his arms at his sides.

Now eighteen years old, Ken has managed to gain some confidence in the realm of large performances, but not a whole lot. He decided to go to a school with a good performing arts program to help him with this and Miradin University seemed to be absolutely perfect for the job. Finally enrolled, he packed up his belongings and moved into his dorm room. Playing in a large group might help him get over his fright, but with his personality, however, it may be difficult for him to accept that he is not the only one playing. Maybe playing in a band or orchestra might help him with that little problem as well.

Pokemon: Tate (Shield) the Shieldon, male
    Tate is quite timid in nature, but being around Ken has softened the small dinosaur POKeMON's tough hide and allowed him to open up a bit. Will he be just like his partner one day? Only time may tell.

Classes:
    Day 1
    History
    Band
    Swordplay
    Orchestra

Day 2
    Martial Arts: Kung Fu
    Literature
    Music Composition
    POKeMON Battle Strategy

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Distracted by a dirty blonde girl's unusual entrance (and who wouldn't be), Crystal looked up from the boy's table, and Nadia even poked her head back out and looked at the Espeon with some interest. "They look interesting," Nadia commented and Crystal nodded in agreement, but had a slight suspicion that her Buizel friend was drawn to the Espeon because it had a forked tail like her. Just when they thought that they thought that the girl and her pokemon were going to sit at their table, they sat at a different table, leaving them slightly disappointed. Crystal silently resolved that she would talk to them the next chance she got.

Turning her attention back to the two boys, she waited for what one boy, his name apparently Karn, would say. Finally noticing the food in Crystal's hands, Nadia stretched her body out to it, sniffing. Licking her lips, she nudged against her human friend's neck, wanting to eat.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Oh yeah, I'll go make the discussion thread. Sorry, no furries, but you're not too late yet.

Parabolic is Accepted.)

"Not too much, pretty excited about my first day at the academy. Jet here's pretty excited too, hasn't spoken to me all day!" Aron grinned ear to ear. His smile was slightly infectious, and Karn couldn't help but smile slightly as well. "So how did you and Kai-" Aron's question, which Karn suspected would have been a question about him and Kairo, was interrupted with the sudden appearance of another student, female this time, with wavy black hair and a dark blue shirt.

"Hi. I'm Crystal and this is Nadia. Can we sit by you?" Halfway through her sentence, she had given her backpack a little jiggle, and the head of a little Buizel poked out. An odd place to put a Pokemon, but hey, they were just as different as people were from one another. The real question was how Crystal fit anything in there with Nadia also in there.

"Oh sure," Karn said, and Crystal did so.

"They look interesting," Crystal said, gesturing to another girl and her Espeon. Karn glanced them over and shrugged.

"So, uhh, Aron, what were you saying?" Karn asked, trying to continue their previous conversation.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    "Oh sure," Karn said and Crystal nodded to him in acknowledgment.

Placing her backpack on the floor under her seat, Crystal laid her tray on the table and sat down. Just before the backpack touched the floor, Nadia lept from it to the chair next to where Crystal was going to sit. After muttering a polite hello to the Murkrow and Magenzone, she began tearing at the bowel of pokemon food, only pausing to swallow. Watching Nadia eat, Crystal chuckled softly in amusement. She acts like she hasn't eaten in days.

"So, uhh, Aron, what were you saying?" Karn asked. So the other one's name is Aron, she said to herself, blushing slightly with embarrassment that she'd interrupted them in the middle of a sentence. With questions bouncing around in her head, she tried to be patient and let them finish before she spoke again. The Murkrow's eager staring kinda freaked her out, but she figured that he'd lose interest soon. Why isn't Nadia happier about meeting the Murkrow and the Magnezone? Crystal wondered, looking over at her companion again. To her, it was strange behavior indeed to take more interest in a meal than meeting new friends. She decided to ask the Buizel later why she was so reserved.

Turning her attention back to the boys, she began to eat, listening to them talk for now.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Name: Abigail (Abi) Truman
    Appearance: Abigail is as cute as a button, she's rather petit, standing at 5'3 and is generally small all over. Her chocolate brown hair is long and wavy and falls to the middle of her back. Abi's skin is very pale and is incapable of tanning or even freckling, to her great delight. Her eyes are very large and sapphire blue in colour, framed by dark thick eyelashes. Apart from her eyes, her features are small, and her lips are thick, which she often uses to pout expertly.

Abi is often seen wearing blue, as it is her favourite colour. She usually wears a tight fitting v-neck blue sweater over a white collared shirt, which compliments her figure nicely, a blue plaid skirt and black ballet flats, giving her the appearance of a schoolgirl. She carries her books in a black leather book bag, which was a gift from her Grandmother. Around her neck is a silver heart shaped pendant which she cannot open, but is told was a gift from her mother.

Personality: Abi has a lovable personality with an infectious laugh. Although she is very bright and ambitious, she can be rather ditzy and makes silly mistakes from time to time. Abi is very absent-minded and gets distracted easily, which often makes her late. She is a hard worker and is determined to get what she wants, whatever it may be. Abi has a very kind and gentle nature, and is very affectionate to the people she is close to. She is very creative and prefers writing to artistic subjects. Abi is a diligent reader and is often seen with her nose in a book, getting lost in the worlds of other authors. She is very confident and has a self-esteem, because of the loving and supportive environment her Grandmother provide her. Abi is often described as naïve and is easily manipulated by stronger personalities. She is hopeful and believes in true love above all things, as cheesy as it is.

History: Abi had a very happy childhood, despite the absence of both of her parents. She grew up in a small, cosy house with her Grandmother who raised her from the day she turned two. Abi never found out why her mother left her, but was told her father died not long after she was born.

Ever since she was young Abi dreamed of attending Miradin University, she fell in love with the campus when she was eight years old. As she grew older she began to understand the schools great status and when her Grandmother revealed to her that her father attended Miradin University, she decided that no other school could compare. She worked hard all the way through school and topped all of her classes.

When she was fifteen her Grandmother found her a Pokemon, injured not far from their home. The Pokemon was a young Growlithe, which Abi has to this day, developing a close friendship, built on loyalty and trust.

Abi got into Miradin University based on her stellar marks and perfect record, but was forced to defer for a year because of her Grandmother's illness. Abi looked after her Grandmother tenderly until she was healthy again/

Pokemon: Growlithe (nicknamed Banjo) ♂- loyal, friendly and playful
    Classes:
    History
    Mythology
    Poetry
    Creative Writing
    Literature
    Journalism
    Philosophy

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    (OOC: Thank you :] I'll just start then!)

Abigail Truman rolled over in her warm dormitory bed, yawning, wrapping the blankets tightly around her. Her alarm clock buzzed, screaming at her to wake up, but Abi was an expert at ignoring alarm clocks, if it was a course here at Miradin University she would ace it, top it even. Sunlight beamed in through the blinds, dappling over the plain quilt cover and Growlithe's fur.

It was her first day at Miradin University, a day she had been dreaming about for over ten years. All of her blood, sweat and tears amounted to this significant first day, a day that would signal the beginning of her journey through this fine school. A day Abi was already late for, of course.

Abi sat up, nearly knocking her Growlithe, Banjo, off the bed, and exclaimed
    "Late! Always late! Late late late!" She threw the covers off her bed, once Banjo had leapt to the floor, and swung her tiny feet to the cold ground.
    In a matter of minutes she was dressed, in a blue plaid skirt and a light blue blouse, her black bad swinging around her slender shoulders. Somehow, her frantic feet found her new black shoes and her hairbrush tore through her gorgeous, thick chocolate brown hair.

"There, ready," Abi told her beloved Pokemon as he watched her rush about her room. It was late, past seven, classes would start soon and neither of them had eaten breakfast yet.
    "C'mon Banjo," she murmured affectionately "If you're as hungry as me, we should probably get something to eat. We're going to be late… Again"
    Banjo barked with sheer excitement as Abi locked her door and rushed to the cafeteria, her heart exploding with anticipation.

The cafeteria was crowded, and by the looks of it most of the food had been piled onto the plates of the students who were actually on time. Abi looked around at her peers, all different looking with different Pokemon, this was exciting. She loved people, loved new and interesting people and she loved Pokemon just as much. Abi found some bacon and toast, and then filled a bowl with fruit, and then a bowl with Pokemon food for her Growlithe.

Together they found an empty table, and she sat down with her back to a good looking boy with dark blonde hair and a Magnezone and a girl with an adorable looking Buizel. Abi instantly dug into her food, eager to finish before eight o'clock and absorbed the atmosphere she had dreamed about since she was eight.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back