• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Idc anymore lol.
    I'll give it to whomever asks me for it...but I'd need a list of people that need crediting for the base. So are you using FR graphics now? I've got a few tiles laying around, and I recently started making more tiles for my hack, but I decided not to use them...so if you want 'em I can let you have a look.

Could I have your ROM base aswell? I'm going to use it for another hack.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Name: Mathias [Thia12]
    Position: Mapper
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Past Projects: None really, my own which died and a short experience at a online one.

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
    Years
    I vote new thread but I also don't understand why you can not just edit the first post but i guess if it is going to better than this one, do it. And I hope i don't get fired :(

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Name: Mathias [Thia12]
    Position: Mapper
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Past Projects: None really, my own which died and a short experience at a online one.
    1st map: Looks nice although I don't really like these kinds of maps. Instead of placing trees like an irregular line, it would look better in bunches. A little too many patches of grass. You could've used ledges. In some places you could've used other tiles. You need a better mountain shape :/

2nd map: All looks good, but you need a little more creativity.

Overall, they're good.
    A yes from me, though you need to improve in some places.
    And, did you insert those tiles in the first map by yourself?
    I vote new thread but I also don't understand why you can not just edit the first post but i guess if it is going to better than this one, do it. And I hope i don't get fired :(
    Yeah we could just edit the first post, but it would be nice with a new clean thread. Yeah, it's going to be better than this one XDDD;
    And no, you're not going to be fired XP

thia12

Eternity Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    1st map: Looks nice although I don't really like these kinds of maps. Instead of placing trees like an irregular line, it would look better in bunches. A little too many patches of grass. You could've used ledges. In some places you could've used other tiles. You need a better mountain shape :/

Overall, they're good.

Yeah we could just edit the first post, but it would be nice with a new clean thread. Yeah, it's going to be better than this one XDDD;

No, i didnt :) It was from a ROM my friend have made

The reason why there is alot of open spaces in the first is because it was for an online game, so it need to fit lots of players, i normally dont do it :)

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    Lulz okqy guys, im at the philipines right now, but ill still be able to make some things..

i just drew out the pictures (the internet cafe has a scanner, hehe)

heres the evolutions of whirlgon..

i hope you like them, ill be spriting them later :)

-solspear

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    where are you in the Philippines? me , faline, zeffy and trebuh lived here.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    Lulz okqy guys, im at the philipines right now, but ill still be able to make some things..

-solspear
    They look good... =p But I want to see them sprited.
    where are you in the Philippines? me , faline, zeffy and trebuh lived here.
    WHOA.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

-solspear

I say the first two are awesome and the third one is almost awesome :P
    I don't like the idea of wings, its too cliche, besides it is supposed to be a water type starter so wings are not really needed :)

@everyone asking for the base- D: too late XD Don't worry I'll make a new one :)

So I recently made a sprite, and I got carried away and did a background on it as well, so tell me what you think (everything you will see is scratched and done my yours truely :) )/new avatar :D

Spoiler:

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    I say the first two are awesome and the third one is almost awesome :P
    I don't like the idea of wings, its too cliche, besides it is supposed to be a water type starter so wings are not really needed :)

@everyone asking for the base- D: too late XD Don't worry I'll make a new one :)

So I recently made a sprite, and I got carried away and did a background on it as well, so tell me what you think (everything you will see is scratched and done my yours truely :) )/new avatar :D

Spoiler:
    It looks like Torkoal's evolution or something. =] Oh and the wings are there because of its name, Whirlgon, I think.

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
    Years

Overall, they're good.

Sweet relief, I'm not getting fierd.

-solspear
    They look great I can't wait to see them spirited.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    Lol, my pinoy family lives in surigao claver, if you're ever around, just ask for "Bjorn", the whole town knows of my fatteh white father xD

and ill try to be spriting whirlgon, but the connection and the computers aren't that good at the internet cafe, so it lags alot, and sometimes i cant connect to the spriters resource where i get the other pokemon sprites for refference xD

also, i tought tiny wings would be fitting since it is a water dragon type, thus the name WhirlGon (whirlpool and dragon) i still need some names for the evolutions, and later tonight i will start drawing out the evolutions for the bunneh..

so, ill see you guys lata :D

Sorreh for double post, but the connection is reallly slow at the internet cafe, and it wouldn't load to the bottom where my post was, so i couldn't edit it xD

But i did get the second evolution of whirlgon done!! :D

i hope you like it, i don't have any time left on the computer, so, BAI

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Thread will open up soon. Had a little problem with something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back