• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I also think the team is dying. We have lots of members, though we haven't gone anywhere that much in five to six months. I personally think this team should end, and this thread to be closed. But... it's Binary/Zeffy/Faline's choice.
Closing the thread, disbanding the team and/or ending everything, would be a pretty negligent idea, don't you think?

I'll admit it's been quite a long while; we've included new members, done stuff, fooled around. It's been a good ride, and I think it will remain so. The recent inactivity, I had hoped wouldn't affect how things have been going, but they somewhat have seemed to changed people's mentality, and their approach. But that's just how I've been perceiving things as of late. I'll admit being lazy, but my exams, personal life is inevitable. Same goes for everyone else. I've tried to stay as approached towards the team and it's projects as I can, but these certain time intervals are inevitable; not meaning you treat them as eons.

And it's not like we've quit the team hack. Me and Zeffy quite frequently bring it up in our conversations on MSN. XD; I remember Zeffy saying that it'll be only me and him if everyone else were to change their mentality. I'm not trying to bring up a negative prospect though. I'm just stating my opinions on things, like I always have been doing. So if anybody wants to leave the team or anything, you're free to do so, even if you're not going to contact us.

I'm sure we can form ourselves a peninsula, such that people can help each other out. And I'm sure people will still be as enthusiastic as they used to be/are. Don't get me wrong, there are no negative feelings swelling up in my heart. I just felt I needed to say what I had to say. :)

And with that, I relieve you of your boredom. Have a nice day.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
We can start again. Although, that would take too much time. Closing this thread will make the members lose interest to it and such. I know that this thread is dying. We can't change the fact that every member in our team is very busy and have no time to hack or even visit PC.

If we were to start again, I suggest a more "enthusiastic" approach to everything. Like helping others in need as soon as possible and everyone should tell if they are to be inactive or not. I also suggest a kind of resource thing that everyone from MHP can use. That way, members don't have to search for hours looking for something.

The team hack, which is now mine and Arpz' hack, is on indefinite hiatus. I know, Arpz already said that but I just wanted to make it clear. If anyone wants to help on Lost then just contact us and we're get to you right away! Its just that me and Arpz are probably too busy to hack.

I hope you see my point. xD

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hey guys, I've been super inactive recently, and I wanna say a few things:

1) I deserve to be fired. In active for more than 3 months D;
2) I think I forgot a lot, but I tried today and seems like I got some scripting stuff stil in my head :)
3) I'm gonna chill from the bigger jobs around and work on some easier projects to get my memory back up to speed. (So if you need some thing big not the person to come to right now ) :)

4) Celestium...I haven't worked on it since about August/September last year, so I won't be resuming that for a while either.

Back